migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad M- frustrated

2 posters

Go down

Bad M- frustrated Empty Bad M- frustrated

Post  sailingmuffin Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Hi All,

The migraine has been terrible since Sunday (this is probably the worst I have felt since I had the intractable migraine and hospitalization in October- Nevember.

I don't know if it the changing weather down here. I live in Alabama and we had some snow a few weeks ago and now we have some rain mixed with snow outside. This is very rare for Alabama. I don't know what has done it- but sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to these things. I guess sometimes we just have some rough patches.

The meds are keeping the pain sort of in check- Tylenol3, Klonopin, benedryl, Ultram- are kind of helping. Right now, I am just sitting here with Dora. Part of me wants to just curl up and cry, but that just doesn't seem to help that much. so I am trying to distract myself with anything that I can. (talking to yall, watching something, attempting to read.) etc.

I took a course of steroids yesterday and that has helped some. I did take a little bit of zanaflex a little while ago and it seems to help.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.

Pain free days
sailingm
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

Bad M- frustrated Empty Re: Bad M- frustrated

Post  Kem10 Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:40 pm

I wish I could do something to help but am praying for you and sending hugs.
Kem10
Kem10

Back to top Go down