migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken..please help guys..

+21
Mianna
CluelessKitty
Norma
sailingmuffin
Mishkyn
estre004
dizzyflower
Tngirl83
Cathy
dcook60
Anna's Mom
HeelerLady
Paradox
theresae
Ivy
Hal
milo
sherri b
tecky
kimsmom
Greeneyes
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Broken..please help guys.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken..please help guys..

Post  Mishkyn Wed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Dear Wendy,
My heart is breaking for you and your family, I know your husband and boys are frantic to help you in any way.

Trouble is, we all know there are not that many ways to help us. Wendy, one dilaudid a day seems awfully minute a dose for your pain. Is it that your dr will not prescribe any more than that? Or don't you want to take anything more than that?

My current dr feels dilaudid is the best pain med, and they began developing a long acting form of it, but some jerk drank a considerable amount of alcohol while taking this new med, so they pulled it from the market. Now we are all suffering. It has been years and they still have not reformulated it.

I have a good amount of medication, but it was given to me after 36 years of too much constant pain, so it just barely takes the edge off the worst of my pain. Some of us are just too far gone to help. I have heard so many drs (including my present one) talk about h/a patients not being able to absorb meds. Along with the headaches, some chemical is secreted in the stomach that prevents meds from dissolving properly and quickly.

I think Cheryl's idea of the liquid form of morphine is a great one. I am going to ask my dr about it, too.

Wendy, you have a sister across the miles of cyberspace who thinks of you and your family often and keeps you all in her prayers, and is hurting along with you and holding your hand. I guess we both have to wait a bit longer for our miracles.
Love, Mishkyn
ps I have tried sending this several times and it never goes through, hope this one does.....

Mishkyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Thu May 13, 2010 7:50 am

Broken..please help guys.. - Page 2 Herz You guys are angels on earth..crying again now, but not out pain ..your support, friendship and love over all this time has been such a gift to me..I love you all like family.

My heart aches for all of you suffering with this..praying, for a miracle for everyone.

Love and Blessings,
Greeneyes

The Trazadone hasn't helped at all with sleep..Now I'm taking two pills at bedtime. As far as the Nortriptline..I'm up to 30mg now..if it doesn't help with the pain..I have two more weeks then I'll be up to 50mg. Hoping this helps with the fibromyalgia..and migraines.
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter_sky Thu May 13, 2010 11:44 am

Hi,

I haven't got any advice, sorry, but I just wanted to say I hope that you feel better very soon, no one should have to put up with such pain, take care,

Peter
Peter_sky
Peter_sky

Back to top Go down

Post  ajr Thu May 13, 2010 2:10 pm

I'm thinking of you too, Wendy, and hoping something will finally help your pain. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this. Alexis
ajr
ajr

Back to top Go down

Post  Jangel Thu May 13, 2010 2:46 pm

I don't have much to add in the form of advice and I don't know you, but my thoughts and prayers are with you. None of us should have to endure such pain and I know just how awful the migraines (and fibromyalgia) can be. I hope you feel better soon and are able to get some sleep.

Please hang in there and know that many are thinking of you. :-) cat Blessings, Jane
Jangel
Jangel

Back to top Go down

Post  LizzieB Thu May 13, 2010 2:55 pm

You poor thing, I'm sorry you're suffering so much - everything crossed for you that it gets easier soon.

Liz
LizzieB
LizzieB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2