migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pic of MY son and fiance, popular wedding date!

+5
alli
HeelerLady
AuntieBubbs
Anna's Mom
Paradox
9 posters

Go down

Pic of MY son and fiance, popular wedding date! Empty Pic of MY son and fiance, popular wedding date!

Post  Paradox Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:39 am

Since Allie shared her pic, I'll share mine. They are High School sweethearts and have been together 8 years. They have great fun together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Pic of MY son and fiance, popular wedding date! Empty Re: Pic of MY son and fiance, popular wedding date!

Post  Anna's Mom Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks for sharing your joy!

Cheryl
Anna's Mom
Anna's Mom

Back to top Go down

Pic of MY son and fiance, popular wedding date! Empty Re: Pic of MY son and fiance, popular wedding date!

Post  AuntieBubbs Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:50 am

Oh, Charlotte, that's wonderful! What a catch!!! Thank you for sharing this with us. It means so much. You guys are my "migraine family" and it means so much to me to share things like this with the members of my migraine family I care about.

You're son looks like he's a fun, sweet guy. I love the photo montage you put together for us, too. How clever!

Congratulations to them and to you!!! I love you
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 am

No cleverness on my part. My future DIL put it together. It's their "save the date" announcement. I just covered up the identifying info with a orange post-it.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 am

What a cute couple! Thanks for sharing Charlotte. Smile
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Ahhh, they are so cute together. June 5 is going to be a very busy time for both of us. I'm starting to get a bit emotional as the time gets closer. How did our babies get old enough to get married!?

Alli
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:53 pm

I know, Alli. My son's friends are all having babies. I WANT ONE!

Have you even thought about your dress yet? Or that mother/son dance? I'd love to find a place I could rent a designer dress for next to nothing. I hate the idea of paying beaucoup bucks for a dress I'm only going to wear once.

Plus, I never know what my weight is going to be. On the plus side, I've lost 6 pounds since I've stopped my Mt. Dew addiction. On the negative side I fell in love with Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia last night. Don't know how I've lived my life without it! Rolling Eyes
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Charlotte,

Have you looked at a classy bridesmaid dress? When I was planning my wedding (that didn't happen) I took my mother dress shopping. MOB and MOG dresses - rather old ladyish in my opinion and very pricey. Where I ended up buying my dress, they suggested one of the bridesmaids gowns for my mother. A zillion styles but they were far less expensive than a MOB/MOG dress.

Just a thought if you haven't found something yet.

Becky
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  kimsmom Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Thanks for sharing. I love to see pictures of happy couples. Congrats to all...

kimsmom
kimsmom
kimsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  moominamy Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:53 am

Love to hear of weddings and they look very happy together.

Amy

moominamy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:30 am

Your son and his fiance' are wonderful together! And I love the way the pictures were put together!
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:01 am

I'm still working onthe mother/son dance song. That is so hard to pick! I am wearing a beautiful salwar kurta to the Hindu wedding and depending on how warm it is, I may wear it to the SF wedding also. Bhavina's mother is in India right now getting the salwar kurtas for my family, and other stuff for the wedding, so I won't know exactly what it looks like til I get to Austin. We gave her colors and styles to choose from. The outfits that I've seen Bhavina wear are gorgeous so I trust her judgement. Hopefully she will send a picture of the outfits when she returns.

But, I am also looking at other dresses. I've gained 25 ponds so none of what I have fits, so it off to Macy's, Ross, and TJ Maxx. Macy's has amazing sales and sometimes Toss and TJ Maxx have good choices.

Alli
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Wonderful! I can feel joy flowing from the piccies Smile

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Son is still leaning towards "Simple Man" by Lynard Skynard. Lyrics are quite touching since he picked it out, but Lord, it's long and boring.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down