migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best money saving ideas after winter fuel bills hit.

+4
marion
HeelerLady
Richard
dizzyflower
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

best money saving ideas after winter fuel bills hit. - Page 2 Empty Re: best money saving ideas after winter fuel bills hit.

Post  lesherb Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:12 am

Dizzy....you should be a writer!

Estre.....good for you! I feel so badly whenever I see a feral cat. I used to buy catfood and drive to an area of my town where about 20 cats lived. I wasn't the only person feeding them, so they did have it pretty good at least for a while.

I really appreciate those who go to the extent to capture this cats and have them spayed/neutered and return them. Here in Florida, there's not as much risk of their freezing (although we do get sub-freezing temps in the winter).

Gosh, I really took this off topic. Sorry about that!
lesherb
lesherb

Back to top Go down

best money saving ideas after winter fuel bills hit. - Page 2 Empty Re: best money saving ideas after winter fuel bills hit.

Post  estre004 Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:17 am

It wasn't you, Leslie, that took it off track--started a ways up. Ya, this cat is sleeping somewhere warm. They know what to do. They aren't spoiled like the house cats.

estre004

Back to top Go down

best money saving ideas after winter fuel bills hit. - Page 2 Empty it's Ok we went off topic

Post  dizzyflower Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:40 am

perhaps we could go back by thinking of ways to save money looking after cats.

I made a great warm cat bed using some leftover cord velvet curtaining and used a reuseable long life shopping bag to make it waterproof. It has a roof on it and looks like a medieval jousting tent so it keeps the draft away.Kitty loves it, even climbed in it before I finished sewing it.

Cost to buy one in the local market £30. Cost to me --- some time.

Di

dizzyflower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2