migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fun: Who's in your iPod/CD player/MP3 player/computer/etc.?

+9
Ivy
AZgirl
Cindy*W
HeelerLady
Brenda
pen
LG
Paradox
AuntieBubbs
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Fun: Who's in your iPod/CD player/MP3 player/computer/etc.? - Page 2 Empty Re: For Fun: Who's in your iPod/CD player/MP3 player/computer/etc.?

Post  HeelerLady Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:27 am

paradox wrote:Oh that's funny Amy. I HATE when it's on shuffle. Somehow my car radio got put on that and it drove me insane!

Charlotte

Too funny - I hate shuffle too. It drives me nuts! I don't listen to my albums often enough to have memorized the exact order but jumping around (especially when they repeat) drives me batty.
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

For Fun: Who's in your iPod/CD player/MP3 player/computer/etc.? - Page 2 Empty Re: For Fun: Who's in your iPod/CD player/MP3 player/computer/etc.?

Post  Cindy*W Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Cheryl,

Thanks for the name of that book! I will see if I can find it. A good place to find books, music, and DVD's is: Alibris.com. Great prices. When my Mom wants any book, she calls me, I look it up on Alibris and order to be sent to her address. The books we get always look brand new. The last one I ordered for Mom was going to cost her 24.00 at the bookstore and I got it thru Alibris for 4.00!! Great place.

Cindy
Cindy*W
Cindy*W

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2