migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mp3 player and tinnitus

Go down

Mp3 player and tinnitus Empty Mp3 player and tinnitus

Post  Senna Thu May 06, 2010 4:51 am

I have a question:
under a bad influence of a young relative (at least this is my excuse) I have recently bought and Mp3 player. My latest toy is the one with a little screen, and about the size of a creadit card. Just perfect. I love it, the quality of sound is excellent (I bought some additional better speakers) I do not like listening to music all the time but at times I do feel like having some background noise.

Mainly I bought it, since I love to listen to R4 when I am moving about the house. R4 BTW is one of our great Radio stations here in UK - no music, only words, but what words - it is always interesting.

Anyway I have a question - I have never in the past suffered from tinnitus despite M since childhood, but lately out of the blue (no pain) I hear bouts of gentle whisling in my ears. It soon goes away, but I would not like to make it worse.
I wonder is anyone has had a similar reaction to Mp3, and is it possible that it is caused by Mp3, or by something else and this is only a coincidence.
Senna

Senna

Back to top Go down