migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbelievable that a doctor would do this!

+5
Olee
Ivy
tecky
Stillhurtin
Cindy*W
9 posters

Go down

Unbelievable that a doctor would do this! Empty Unbelievable that a doctor would do this!

Post  Cindy*W Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Here is a link to an article about one of the most prominent OB/GYN doctors in this town.

He is also practicing at the same clinic that my wonderful MD is also a part of.

I am dumbfounded to say the least.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s1364821.shtml

Cindy
Cindy*W
Cindy*W

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable that a doctor would do this! Empty Re: Unbelievable that a doctor would do this!

Post  Stillhurtin Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:23 pm

OMG!!

How awful! "First do no harm" would include EXPLOITING WOMEN SEXUALLY ya jerk!!
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable that a doctor would do this! Empty Re: Unbelievable that a doctor would do this!

Post  tecky Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:41 am

And they wonder why women put off getting their annual exams.........??????

Becky Shocked
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:03 am

Thanks God my gyno is a woman Very Happy
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Olee Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:38 am

I like the way in the comments someone blames the woman for trying to "trap" the doctor and gain money via a lawsuit. This is the same mentality that people use with sexual predators who are caught by FBI agents and say they were trapped. All I have to say is ,the only thing that was trapped was a sick minded, dirty doctor who wanted to take advantage of a patient he has sworn to care for professionally. What a piece of garbage. ( I use that word because of the language rules)
Olee
Olee

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:43 am

I'm dumbfounded. Shocked
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  AuntieBubbs Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:40 pm

LOL Ivy, mine too. But women are just as capable of exploitation as men, sad to say.

What a bizarre and sad case. I feel bad for the woman, and I feel bad for the other doctors he's in practice with. How embarrassing for them - the press could have a field day tarring them with the same brush, so to speak.
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Cindy*W Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:49 pm

I agree with you Olee that it certainly wasn't the woman's fault at all.

To me it was the doctor manipulating her with his position.

At least in my case the OB/Gyn that delivered both of my kids and did my hysterectomy was held in high regard by me. By that I mean that like it or not, I felt we had somewhat of an intimate relationship just because of everything you go thru during pregnancy.

These doctors know that I think and this guy used that to try and manipulate these girls.

Now this girl had some problems with the law according to some of the articles written but that really has little to do with it. It's still manipulation.

I couldn't believe that quite a few of his former patients went to the courthouse on the day of his hearing to support him. Personally, I would never want to see him again.

It's just hard to understand how a prominent doctor could sink so low.

I happen to know at least 10 different women who are his former patients and they absolutely loved him. Not anymore!

Anyway, just wanted to share that and yes I am sure the other docs at the clinic are embarrassed.

I am guessing that they won't be able to get him out of there fast enough.

Any guesses on whether he will lose his license? I sure hope so.

Cindy
Cindy*W
Cindy*W

Back to top Go down

Post  hpilgrim Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Surely he will lose his license, at least. He needs to be in prison with all the other sexual predators that have been caught (trapped! haha)...
Olee said it best....

Holly
hpilgrim
hpilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post  02R96 Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:02 am

I'm speechless. I good friend of mine's brother is an OB/GYN and he told me he ALWAYS has a female nurse present during any contact with a patient.

I guess he just wanted to (as President Bush said) practice his love of woman...
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down