migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbelievable! Just when I thought one thing was going to go right!

+3
HeelerLady
alli
lostinobx
7 posters

Go down

Unbelievable! Just when I thought one thing was going to go right! Empty Unbelievable! Just when I thought one thing was going to go right!

Post  lostinobx Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:03 am

Thanks AB - I made an appt. with a Dr. because my two week long insurance runs out this Fri. He was great and really felt bad for me, after I told him my WHOLE long story. He didn't have those forms you mentioned to me, but is going to get them. He also gave me meds, my good meds, that have always helped me, and with all the stress I have been under lately, I couldn't thank him enough. He gave me a hug and told me to hang in there and if I eve needed to talk to him, I didn't need and appt., to just walk in and he would see me. I was speechless. He is an older man. But a very compassionate one. So, that was a good thing.

Wesnesday night. Got a phone call from the dealer. He told me that he couldn't refi the truck. I said, WHAT!!! He said, I can't do it. I reminded him of our phone conversations where he said that if I do him a favor, then he would do me one. I also reminded him that I had already told him that after 15 years of EXCELLENT credit, never once being late on my truck payments to date (even being unemployed for 2 years) I reminded him of numerous vehicles my ex and I bought from him, all above 35k. I reminded him that only in the last 5 mths did my credit take a hit and that was because of credit cards. None of that seems to matter. They don't look at your past credit history. We even bought a half million dollar home and a boat, that didn't even matter.

Needless to say, I was furious. I told him I still wanted to come up and talk to him in person. He said he didn't see any reason why I should do that. So, I mentioned again to him our conversation of where he states he had done something illegal. He says to me, that nimrod, that he has no liability in this matter. That really pissed me off. I said, you know what, I have spoken with an attorney, I have a list of all the offenses you have done to me. I also can sue you (the Board) for 50k, and have your license revoked, plus your having to pay fines. You also need my signuture, which you will not get from me now. That nimrod said to me, that judge will MAKE me sign it. I said, go ahead and take me to court, I really want you to do that, because once you do, you are opening yourself up to criminal matters, facing jail time, losing your dealership licences, being sued for 50k, fines, etc. Is that how you want to play this??? Go ahead and make my day because I am ready for you.

Sorry, if I sould harsh, mad, etc. It's not me. But, I have been jerked around and screwed over by two many men who think they can walk all over me and I'm just going to back down and let them - no more. I refuse to let this matter go or drop it, when I've done nothing wrong.

At that time, I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. All I wanted was to get rid of this truck. I have until the 19th, my job ends tomorrow, have to apply for unemployment, have to get working on the bankruptcy, have to get the house in order from moving...and so on...

So, I did remember when I left my ex that I went to Carmax to get an estimation on the truck. They said they would give me 13k at that time. I still owed 19k on it. So, the loan was upside down and there was nothing I could do. Because I couldn't give up and had to exhaust all of my options, Rob and I drove to Richmond to Carmax. They looked over the truck, which I now owe 11, 757.11 on. They said they would give me 11,000.00. So, I go outside and start looking at vechiles and found one, 2009, PT cruiser, 37k miles on it for 9,899. (i had a brand new one that I bought from the above dealership...go figure). Paperwork has been drawn up, I was approved, payments will be 258 perr mth, which they are now 368 per mth. The sucky part is my interest rate is 24.99 b/c of my credit score. But, after all comes off of the banktupcy, they told me I could refi at a lower rate.

Now, I have to send an email to my ex, telling him he has to drive all the way down to Richmond, to sign the p/w on Sat.

UGH....did I stand my ground?? So completely, physically, emotionally drained. Wanted to drive my car home yesterday and get rid of the nimrod once and for all

Hugs!!

lostinobx

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable! Just when I thought one thing was going to go right! Empty Re: Unbelievable! Just when I thought one thing was going to go right!

Post  alli Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:24 am

Congrats on getting a new car, lower payments and not backing down. cheers I would turn it all over to the legal system now. The guy just asked for it. What an @ss! The high interest rate sucks though. I had the same experience when I bought my first car after my divorce. It pissed me off that my ex's crappy money habits followed me after I left the jerk but I was so happy to be able to get the car that I really didn't care.

I hope your ex and that dealer all get exactly what is coming to them.

Hugs
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable! Just when I thought one thing was going to go right! Empty Re: Unbelievable! Just when I thought one thing was going to go right!

Post  lostinobx Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks Allie - That's exactly what I am going to do and let the chips fall where they may!!! I hope all three get what they deserve. they all broke the law, it's a federal offense. You would think in a case like this, some sort of justice would be granted.

It burns me up that some people think they can get away with doing whatever they want to do and not pay for their crimes. I hope KARMA bites them in the you know what!!! But, at least my refi is taken care of.

We shall see if our justice system works, and I will keep all of you posted. Darn people. That's a nice way of putting it. Because right now, I don't feel NICE at all!!!!

Hugs!

lostinobx

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 am

L - you know you tried to give him the easy out. He chose not to take it for what ever reason (makes you wonder if he's suffered brain damage!). He's going to have to pay for it, but that's his choice.

I'm glad you got things taken care of and are out from under that car and have something different you can live with. Look at the positives you have going for you and try to let the negatives go. I know it's hard to let go, but in the end it will be for the best. You've come out of this situation a better person. Smile
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  AuntieBubbs Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:56 am

Lost, I'm really sorry things did not go well with the dealer. Can't understand why he is being so uncooperative, he must think he's invincible. I'm sure he'll learn otherwise once you get your paperwork filed and he's hit with charges. His lawyer, if he's spoken to one about this, is not giving him good advice.

Glad you have a good dr willing to work with you and your situation. I hope you can get your medications paid for by the GSK program. Do let us know if it works out for you!
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:19 am

So tell us ....

How does it feel to lay aside the cloak of victimhood and take up the mantle of active, in-charge, mature adult?

Very, very proud of you, you strong and beautiful woman!!
Richard
Richard

http://richardofravenhurst.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:38 pm

whoa!!!! Very Happy

If that's not the Wonder Woman in action - I don't the heck know what is!!!
Now, go and get this nimrod straight between the eyes. Who holds them cards now?... (smack the head)
oh, yeah- YOU!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Risa

CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  VickiG Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Good for you! I can't wait to hear what happens when you report all three of them!
VickiG
VickiG

Back to top Go down

Post  lostinobx Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:10 am

Hey guys,

Boy, just when you thing things are going to get easy, BAM!!! Thanks so much for the support and kind words. I haven't felt like talking about this yet, but have lots to fill all of you in on. MORE, if you can believe that!!!

Risa - how sweet of you to say what you did "Wonder Woman." Yes, I did feel like that at the time. You made me smile when I saw your post, Luv you for it!!!

Richard - Love your words. How much you lift us up!!! You take our troubles upon your shoulders and make us feel like we can DO anything. You are the best!! And no, I no longer feel like the victim. It's just taking longer than I thought.

Becky - thanks for your response sweetie. Will email you FB.

AB - Thank you so much for all you info. If there is anything I an do for you, please let me know. I don't know why the dealer feels the way he does, but, all has been filed with a SA DMV Fraud Inv. (Police) so we shall soon find out Smile

Luv you guys - so muc. Thanks for everything.

Hugs!!

lostinobx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down