migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have Flu just as I thought I was getting it together!!

2 posters

Go down

I have Flu just as I thought I was getting it together!! Empty I have Flu just as I thought I was getting it together!!

Post  dizzyflower Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:23 am

This may sound pathetic but after such a lot af hard work to get into a place where I can volunteer and do stuff for the future and meet people to start working out how to sell my artwork, and get a life which I havn't had for years. I get flu.

I never get flu!! Why now when everything looked as though it might be going right? Now I look flaky to the new people I've met as I have to cancel things not because of migraines, but because of flu!! I've been working hard getting fit enough to make arrangements with these people and for what?

Di

dizzyflower

Back to top Go down

I have Flu just as I thought I was getting it together!! Empty Re: I have Flu just as I thought I was getting it together!!

Post  pen Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:10 am

I hear this Di. I have had a bug of some sort every month since Dec 2008.
I am so sick of the dr ,and they of me...
I guess its the Fibro hitting me, but they all give me more migraines and worse IBS.
I havent even managed to get up to Gateshead to see my best friend as I cant travel
I can hardly get out of the house.
I feel so defeated and stupid.
I was trying so hard and promised myself I would crack it by my big birthday last saturday...
Didnt work.....Hated that birthday. I coudnt do any more and I failed. What's worse I told everyone would do it...

It really pulls you down doesn't it? Just seems we just cant win.

It will pass Di, but no time for platitudes, I know how you feel.

Better soon I hope.
p

pen

Back to top Go down