migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally Approved!

5 posters

Go down

Finally Approved! Empty Finally Approved!

Post  Hannah Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 am

I would like to share with all my friends on this forum that have supported me, (Richard) that my social security was approved on November 2, 2010 and I just found out last night! I am overwhelmed with happiness. Maybe now the LTD company will see how ridiculous they have been to me. I have had to give them more paperwork than the Social Security Administration. In all they both received what they asked for but the LTD company continues to fight me.

I am so happy and filled with happiness and yes in shock this happened. What a sense of peace of mind....

Thank you all so much for your support at times it helped me so very much.
Kindly,

Hannah bounce
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Finally Approved! Empty Re: Finally Approved!

Post  chrissypalgal Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 am

May I ask what is the LTD company?
chrissypalgal
chrissypalgal

http://throughthewordsofchronicpain.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:54 am

Gosh, I guess I don't feel comfortable reveling that, please no hard feelings. I just don't want to jeopardize anything. I hope you can understand....

hannah Smile
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissypalgal Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 am

Ya sure. I was asking to see if it was something to do with social security, thats all. I am trying to get it as well. Thats it.
chrissypalgal
chrissypalgal

http://throughthewordsofchronicpain.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sherri b Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Hannha,
Do you mind me asking what state you live in? I ask because I applied also, they say it depends on the state as to how hard it is to get approved.

I go Monday morning to the Social Security appointed Physcologist....

Thanks,
Sherri B!
sherri b
sherri b

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Hannah,

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I am so happy for you. I know this was a long battle for you. I recall all the advice our wise Richard was able to give you. In fact I copied it to help a friend (however she did not show the determination that you did and did not follow through as advised. It kind of feels like she wants someone else (um, like me!) to do it for her. I get tired of trying to help someone who won't help themselves.....Sorry tangent!).

If you could PM me and let me know what state you are in I would appreciate it, though I understand any privacy issues you may have.

Again....CONGRATS!
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Petzi Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Congratulations!!!

I remember your desperation and anxiety over all this. I am so glad it worked out for you. Sometimes you just want to give up and burry your head in the sand, but it is always better to fight things through and not give in too early.

P.
Petzi
Petzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 am

Hello Petzi,

Honestly, I am in shock they approved me the first time, perhaps because there are so many things going on, neuropathies, vertigo, migraines, (recently diagnosed as cluster as well) and Fibromyalgia...

Yes it has been a very stressful 18 months, I prayed ALLOT, (hope I have not offended anyone that does not believe) I cried allot and ate allot! my poor dogs can now have a normal life with me I think this stressed them out as well.

But, I guess I would have to say its not over yet, I still have to get this disability with the LTD company turned around to a disability from depression to medical....which my doctor has stated should have never been approved for depression...but for medical.

Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Petzi Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Hanna,

you praying could never insult me. Your faith helped you to get through the crisis emotionally, but at the end of the day you deserve all the credit for the successful outcome because you have been the master of your own destiny. You made it happen for yourself. Well done girl!!!

Love sunny

P.
Petzi
Petzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:12 am

Aw... thank you Peti, so very true...so true. I did months of research, kept meticulous notes..I remember only once speaking to a gal from Social Security when I initially sent the paperwork in and she said to me. "You did a really good job of documenting everything we appreciate that" So yes I do have to take some credit.

Still have to fight the LTD Insurance carrier, I am going to try like heck to get my Life Insurance Policies back, I believe they stalled in making a decision as they knew I was going back to work on 2-1-10 and they called me on 2-4-10 to tell me I had been approved for a disability for depression, its crazy never once was I treated for depression.

I believe they had the paperwork before that and just held off on making a decision. This attorney I hired does not see that just keeps telling me, "you don't qualify because you went back to work" , well da I knew that before I hired you. He should be fighting for me not reiterating everything the insurance company is telling me???

Thank you, thank you, thank you....

Hannah
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down