migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something that might help for migraines.

4 posters

Go down

Something that might help for migraines. Empty Something that might help for migraines.

Post  dncr4180 Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:28 pm

My husband came up with this idea... Over the past week before bed I've been soaking my feet in a hot tub of water while placing ice on the back of my neck(for about 15-20 minutes).

The hot water is supposed to get the blood circulating to a different part of the body and the ice is supposed to help with the inflammation.

It is something other than taking drugs that might help prevent/alleve migraine pain.

dncr4180
dncr4180

Back to top Go down

Something that might help for migraines. Empty Re: Something that might help for migraines.

Post  Ruth Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:42 pm

I guess anything is worth a try!

Ruth

Back to top Go down

Something that might help for migraines. Empty Re: Something that might help for migraines.

Post  Hal Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:53 pm

I think if you would alternate the two every few minutes, it would really get the blood flowing. Let us know if it helps.

Hal
Hal
Hal

Back to top Go down

Post  superman123 Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:30 am

i try it,but it not help me,i'm guess.

Website Design
ecommerce shopping cart

superman123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down