migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uploading a picture to a post

2 posters

Go down

Uploading a picture to a post Empty Uploading a picture to a post

Post  Hal Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:46 pm

I tried to put a picture on a post today and inadvertantly ended up creating an account on servimg.com. This was not my intent. So, does anyone (Brent) know how to do this and explain it to me. I guess I clicked on the wrong icon. There must be an easy way to do this.

Hal
Hal
Hal

Back to top Go down

Uploading a picture to a post Empty Re: Uploading a picture to a post

Post  Brent Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:15 am

The pic must first be hosted with a service like photobucket, flikr, image shack etc. If you click on the tab here in the "reply" box a small window will open up. You have to copy and paste the URL address for the pic into the box.

Just a couple weeks ago I did a short tutorial on posting pics and video. But it has slid off the first page already which is what I figured it would. All other forums I visit have a picture posting tutorial stickied on the top of the main forum page. There are people that have never posted pics before that now want to, new people that may not be familiar with this particular forums process. Or those that just forget since they may not post much.

So I hope Rhonda can sticky the tutorial otherwise people are just going to constantly need info on how to do it. I don't mind helping other members but it can get redundant typing the same info or having to dig up the old post to re-paste or link to.

https://migrainepage.forumotion.net/miscellaneous-f3/posting-pics-and-videos-t1792.htm
Brent
Brent

Back to top Go down