migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally! My son's wedding dance with his new wife! Video

+5
CluelessKitty
Ivy
milo
tecky
Paradox
9 posters

Go down

Finally!  My son's wedding dance with his new wife! Video Empty Finally! My son's wedding dance with his new wife! Video

Post  Paradox Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:52 am

If for some reason you need a password to view this it is: 4Jim2Andrea

This was at my son's wedding in June. Stay with it longer than the first 15 seconds. Yes, my son very much has my personality...

At the end of the dance that is me first hugging my son and then the bride.

I particularly liked the last song. Always one of my favorites and so then my sons and his bride remembered the first time he had her listen to it. An odd but funny choice!

www.vimeo.com/13334000
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Finally!  My son's wedding dance with his new wife! Video Empty Re: Finally! My son's wedding dance with his new wife! Video

Post  tecky Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:58 am

Charlotte, when I clicked on the URL you posted, it said it was "a password protected video" that I was trying to view. confused
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Finally!  My son's wedding dance with his new wife! Video Empty Here's how!!

Post  Paradox Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:12 am

Becky,

When you get that screen enter the password 4Jim2Andrea and hit submit.

Sorry you have an extra step but I don't have their permission to put it on YouTube and this gives some modicum of privacy.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Finally!  My son's wedding dance with his new wife! Video Empty Re: Finally! My son's wedding dance with his new wife! Video

Post  milo Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 am

Very cute! Smile
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 am

Gorgeous!
They're a wonderful couple!
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:57 pm

What a delightful couple your kids are Charlotte - they are both your kids now ain't they, ha
and isn't it terrific!!!

I love it how they choreographed their couple's dance - it tells me that they can work together very nicely, step by step, one supports the other and that is the telling of a good marriage, isn't it?
They also have fun ideas (the glow lights!) - and that too, means their marriage will not lack cuz' it's not gonna be a boring one.

Best wishes to the delightful young married couple, Andrea and Jim!!!
Many, many, many MANY happy married years together!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers

once again, here's password to copy/paste:
4Jim2Andrea

and the link:
www.vimeo.com/13334000

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  VickiG Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:49 am

Very cute! When I saw that it was a 4-minute clip, I wasn't going to watch the whole thing, but I did! I think my brother and his wife did something similar at their wedding reception. I can't say for sure because I wasn't there. Complications from my surgery for my occipital nerve stimulator kept me from being able to travel to Brazil, but that was actually a good thing for me because I had been really nervous about going, and my doctors and therapist were encouraging me not to go, but I felt obligated, since it was my brother's wedding. But this was the final means of indicating that I shouldn't go. I do miss it more as time has passed though. I do know that they shocked and amused all the Brazilians there when for their first kiss, my brother dipped his new wife! Apparently, this sex-crazed nation is not used to seeing dipped kisses. And as my brother told me, "Yes, we practiced a lot. And yes, we had fun doing so!"

He and Marina will also always have fun together, just as your son and new daughter will too!
VickiG
VickiG

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:23 am

Thank you for sharing that with all of us..made me smile Very Happy ..loved all the genre of music..
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks for sharing it. That was so cute. You can tell they're a fun loving couple. That sense of humor should help them through in invariable rough patches.
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  estre004 Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:53 pm

I absolutely love this!!!

estre004

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:03 pm

Finally watched it, Charlotte. It was wonderful! I loved listening to the guests' reactions and laughter. What a fun time! Thanks for sharing. flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down