migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anybody get through the holiday without m

3 posters

Go down

anybody get through the holiday without m Empty anybody get through the holiday without m

Post  mattie Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:11 pm

I made it through the 24th ok & was awakened during the early hours of the 25th with a migraine. I was up most of the night. Another M hit while I was trying to prepare our family meal so I went through the whole day in a fog of pain. I survived but it was a long miserable day. Hope you did better than me.

mattie

Back to top Go down

anybody get through the holiday without m Empty Re: anybody get through the holiday without m

Post  Kate Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:52 pm

I've had one non stop for over a week now. Hopefully it will break soon. I always have a m on a holiday.Getting tired of that.

Kate

Back to top Go down

anybody get through the holiday without m Empty Re: anybody get through the holiday without m

Post  BabySeal Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:07 pm

I made it through until the evening of the 25th, and started to take the triptans, more triptans on the 26th. It at least took the edge off. It was brutal taking care of an 8 month old between trips to the bathroom with the nausea/vomiting.. bah humbug!

I found an urgent care center open today and stopped in and they gave me IM toradol which got me back in tip top shape quickly. I went grocery shopping straight after I left there. bounce

Hope everyone had a good holiday migraines aside!

BabySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down