migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Migraine and Mom sick

+3
ajr
Mianna
sailingmuffin
7 posters

Go down

Bad Migraine and Mom sick Empty Bad Migraine and Mom sick

Post  sailingmuffin Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:54 am

Hi All,

Well, after a few good days, I should have known some sort of crash was coming. Well, today, the headache got bad and it is very hard to speak coherently. I just hate it when this happens and there is very little that I can do about it. I have taken meds and about all I can do it rest.

On top of this, my Mother is fairly ill and has to have a cardiac cath this afternoon. This is kind of scary and unknown territory for me. I don't usually post about this stuff, but any support is welcome. Thanks for letting me vent.

Pain free days,
sailingm
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

Bad Migraine and Mom sick Empty Re: Bad Migraine and Mom sick

Post  Mianna Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:36 am

S.Muffin.......you've been here for so long. Thank you for keeping us up to date. I am so sorry you are suffering today. And on top of it to have your mom not doing well and having her cath. test today.

I pray your mom will do well, you will improve and that you will find some peace. Know that there are many here who care about you, think of you and hope you find better days ahead.

Take good care and keep us posted on today's events.

Mianna
Mianna

Back to top Go down

Post  ajr Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:06 pm

I hope everything goes well for your mom and tha she will start feeling better soon. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well on top of it all. I think you are truly amazing to be able to cope with all your fainting issues and head pain. I'll keep your family in my prayers.
ajr
ajr

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:51 pm

sailing,

i hope you feel better soon, and wish your mom the best of luck in the cath lab. been through a few myself--i'm sure she'll do fine. it's tougher to be the family than the patient at times.

take care,
mgb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:24 pm

It sounds like you are going through a very tough time.
I just wander if the stress of your mother's illness did not contribute to your migraine. I am so sorry about your pain and worry.
I do hope things will get better for you both, soon.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruth Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Hi S. Muffin, so sorry to hear you and your mother are not doing so well and I sure hope things
improve for both of you soon.

Ruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi Muffin,

It all comes at once, doesn't it? Sending you cyber hugs. Keep us posted.

I love you I love you I love you
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  sailingmuffin Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi All,

I can't thank you enough for the support and prayers for my family. Mom came through the cath test just fine- so far everything is normal, which is good. I think it was hardest on my father. He always has a hard time when Mom gets sick- its pretty much the only time he falls apart.

I am doing ok. The head is still pretty bad, but at least the speech has cleared up. As for the fainting, it has been kind of bad today too. Again, all I can do is take the meds, rest, and hope things get better soon.

Thanks again.

Pain free daysn
sailingm
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  4me2know Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:29 pm

After reading all you've been through over the years, I think you are one of the bravest people I know. You are going through this and still are able to sound positive when you post your messages - very amazing in my book. Best wishes to you Sailing Muffin.

4me2know

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down