migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will not get sick, I will not get sick....oh crud...

4 posters

Go down

I will not get sick, I will not get sick....oh crud... Empty I will not get sick, I will not get sick....oh crud...

Post  HeelerLady Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:54 am

After 4 decent days...I think I'm losing. Had minor issues and a low grade M the last two days (still completely functional but not without it). It was a wonderful break. Now I think I'm losing the battle. I've taken my meds up to level 2...level 3 is a triptan and I'm not quite that far (last resort). I was really hoping for 5 mild days in a row but I guess it's not to be. Now to decide what to do. I'm still at work...still functional, sorta (if someone could remove the back of my head it would be great..thanks!) and have one thing to do. Which I should before I get to the unfunctional stage. Just going into the fog and getting cranky....

Alright I'm going to whine a bit. When you ride share with someone (and I agreed to do it), you'd think they'd leave a way to contact them. My mother started a new job yesterday and parking is a problem for her so we are riding together and using my spot. Problem is, she doesn't have email set up yet and keeps turning her dang cell phone off. I'm seriously wanting to go home but can't get in touch with her. And she knew it was an off day to begin with ....alright end of whine. Thanks for listening. Smile
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

I will not get sick, I will not get sick....oh crud... Empty Re: I will not get sick, I will not get sick....oh crud...

Post  pen Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:56 am

Whine away, thats what we are here for....

pen

Back to top Go down

I will not get sick, I will not get sick....oh crud... Empty Re: I will not get sick, I will not get sick....oh crud...

Post  Paradox Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:22 pm

I tried ride sharing once, and it didn't work out. And it was with my HUBBY! LOL So much for saving on gas money.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  theresae Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:24 pm

i know that dilemma well, to take the triptan or not, i hope you managed to get home in time to rescue some of the day.
theresae
theresae

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Made it home but it was interesting. Really light sensitive so going with 1 eye opened (barely) and if I used both then double vision kicked in. I didn't remember this reaction to light but it seems I may just have to invest in some good sunglasses (regular ones over my normal glasses don't work so good Razz)

Don't know what the issue is but I'm eating like crazy. Normally I can't eat but tonight...anything that's out seems to be fair game. Rather odd but then I haven't been eating real well for a while so maybe I'm making up for it? Or I'm in for an interesting day tomorrow. I kind of thought yesterday was going to be the worst. Got the M Monday and usually day 3 isn't so bad...just hope that this isn't day 1 of something nasty. Sigh. If it is, it is...will take tomorrow as it comes. And be ready to break out the drugs Rolling Eyes Tonight is strange - not in so much pain but my vision is just bizarre - jumps from normal to double and then does this weird thing where stuff looks like it's moving. Guess it's better than pain that is intolerable that the meds don't help. Smile Always something to be thankful for.
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down