migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See my doctor tomorrow..might be admitted for vomiting./and pain

+5
ajr
Peter_sky
30yrsofheadache
Ruth
Greeneyes
9 posters

Go down

See my doctor tomorrow..might be admitted for vomiting./and pain Empty See my doctor tomorrow..might be admitted for vomiting./and pain

Post  Greeneyes Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:19 pm

See my doctor tomorrow..because of the vomiting and pain..they might admit me to the hospital.
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

See my doctor tomorrow..might be admitted for vomiting./and pain Empty Re: See my doctor tomorrow..might be admitted for vomiting./and pain

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:23 pm

wishing you the best of luck greeneyes.....i hope they can break your pain cycle!

king

mgb

Back to top Go down

See my doctor tomorrow..might be admitted for vomiting./and pain Empty Re: See my doctor tomorrow..might be admitted for vomiting./and pain

Post  Greeneyes Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:42 pm

thank you, marc

Hope that you are doing okay
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruth Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Hope all goes well Wendy, keep us posted.

Ruth

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:18 am

I hope you get some relief in the hospital. You have suffered enough!
Hugs,
Cindy
30yrsofheadache
30yrsofheadache

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter_sky Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:20 am

All the best, I hope that you get something sorted for your pain and vomiting.

Peter
Peter_sky
Peter_sky

Back to top Go down

Post  ajr Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Thinking of you and hoping that something will help you. I feel so bad for you.
ajr
ajr

Back to top Go down

Post  02R96 Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:40 am

I know what your going through. I deal with nausea several times a week.

It just plain S U C K S!!! bounce
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:43 am

I'm on the steroid Medrol..I have three days left.

So far..it's making me feel awful.

I see a new neuro this Thursday..We'll see what happens. My doctor says they will admit me if this doesn't work..hoping, this helps..I don't like the hospital..and my lack of luck with IV"S isn't good.

I look like I have been beaten..from the 12 pokes from last Thursday in the Er
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  AZgirl Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Wondering how it's all going for you, wondering if you got admitted...
AZgirl
AZgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:29 am

Last day on the Medrol..still no change. ..don't know what's next..sad Sad..hate migraines

I see a new neurologist tomorrow..hope all goes well with him
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:23 am

Wendy,
how are you?
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:12 am

Ivy..still sick..the steroids have made me feel worse and didn't help break the cycle at all. My husband is taking me to see a new neurologist for me this morning..waiting to see what he has up his sleeve. My PCP said I may need to go the the ER and gets IV's of steroids..don't understand that since the pills didn't work.

Thank you for being so thoughtful. Hope that all is well with you and your family , Ivy.

blessings, I love you
greeneyes
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:45 am

praying you get relief soon without admission. If you do need to be admitted though, I hope it's helpful. Hang in there sweetie.
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down