migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just when you thought that somebody was somewhat trustworthy...

4 posters

Go down

Just when you thought that somebody was somewhat trustworthy... Empty Just when you thought that somebody was somewhat trustworthy...

Post  Kate Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:56 pm

They turn out to be a liar. This person was only an aquaintance (thankfully, but he refered to us as "friends") but still lied to us about several things. It really pisses me off... As I get older I`m starting to realize that it`s pretty rare to find someone with decent character. So many people are just out for themselves. The attitude is, "screw everybody else, it`s all about me."

Kate

Back to top Go down

Just when you thought that somebody was somewhat trustworthy... Empty Re: Just when you thought that somebody was somewhat trustworthy...

Post  milo Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Although I would love to agree with you, I have had the fortune of running into more sincere poeple then those that are insincere.

I'm sorry you have run across one of the bad eggs. The world really is filled with a whole lot of both, but I still find more good eggs then bad ones. I hope the next person you call friend will be one of the good ones. Smile
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Just when you thought that somebody was somewhat trustworthy... Empty Re: Just when you thought that somebody was somewhat trustworthy...

Post  pen Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Like that saying "If you look for the bad in people you are sure to find it".

But sometimes you dont have to look....

Sorry you found a baddie Kate.

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Brent Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:33 pm

I lease space from a doctor that is quickly becoming that way. He's 61 y/o and is realizing he failed to make enough money to have the quality retirement he wants. Last Jan he fired his associate doc with no warning and took all his patients. Never mind he was his nephew. Nobody in the clinic trusts him any more and all of them, my self included, are making plans to leave soon. At least I don't work for him but that doesn't keep him from being pri*&. Then I found out he was trying to hire some people to do an end run around my business.

Betrayal by someone near to you is a tough pill to swallow.

"If you are talking behind my back you're in good position to kiss my.......".
Brent
Brent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down