migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering what's wrong with me

+3
HeelerLady
theresae
justmeK
7 posters

Go down

Wondering what's wrong with me Empty Wondering what's wrong with me

Post  justmeK Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:44 pm

I have been feeling lousy lately. And it is not just my usual migraine or P.O.T.S. lousy. Each evening I start to feel very sick to my stomach and sometimes do get sick. This has happened even at a time when my head was semi-behaving and it is not my usual icky feeling from the migraine anyway. When this happens I start to get a headache, a completely different pain and location than my migraines (sometimes even along with my migraine).

I start to feel like I can do nothing other than drop everything and lay down even though this is not always possible. It is hard to explain but this is not the usual stuff. It happens at the same time, lasts for a duration and then I start to feel better so it doesn't seem to be the flu.

LOL as per the reply below I think I will point out that no, there is no way humanly possible that I could be pregnant.

Last edited by justmeK on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
justmeK
justmeK

Back to top Go down

Wondering what's wrong with me Empty Re: Wondering what's wrong with me

Post  theresae Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:55 pm

hi there i dont know your circumstances, but if you have ruled out pregnancy, which is what i thought of straight away, could it be medication, or new vit& minerals that you are taking, is there something you are doing in the evening, that is new to your routine?
theresae
theresae

Back to top Go down

Post  justmeK Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:58 pm

I realized after I typed this how it sounded. But No I could not be pregnant unless there is some new way to get pregnant these days, LOL. I have not started any new medicines or anything.
justmeK
justmeK

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:12 pm

One thing that happens to me is that I start to feel like I'm going to be sick (haven't yet to date but I think it has only been sheer willpower) is that a M is way more severe than imagined. I don't know if this happens with you, but I don't always recognize pain - my body does though. In retaliation it gets nauseated and if severe enough I vomit (which is a handy thing to know). I have gotten M without even knowing it was really there - just felt plain awful and realized I was photophobic and sensitive to sound well into the swing of things (not the classic symptoms).

Is it possible that this is happening to you? I know that if I start to feel ill that often sitting and resting for a bit can help alleviate it, at least for a while.
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:30 pm

You know, it sound serious to me, I would run to the dr, It could be anything from a virus to a panic attack.
Either way, having kids under your care I would worry about passing out and stuff like that, not to mention worry about YOU!

Please go and see your dr, pronto, dear!

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:12 am

Kris,
I suffered from something similar many years ago. It used to happen to me aroun 11 am.
I did many tests to rule out what it could be.
I was very young at the time so doctors tested me for hormonal imbalances, for drug addiction (never tried drugs in my life, they scare me...) and then for diabetis, for labyrinthitis, for brain tumors, for heart issues...and a bunch of other stuff.

Then, one day, I was at work and I began to feel bad, very bad. I could not speak and my skin covered with red stains. I could not move, all my muscles got stiff. My ex-colleagues spoke to me and I could not understand what they were saying. They thought of a stroke or aneurisma, so they immediately called an ambulance. When I was carried on the barrel something happened. I started to chocke first than - suddenly - I took a deep breath, almost involountary, and I burst into tears.

By the time I got to the ER I was "normal" again, apart from the fact that I was scared to death.
They visited me from head to feet. BP, heart, lungs X rays...all normal.

I was diagnosed with panic attacks.

I immediately began the right cures and - fortunately - panic attacks did not last longer.

I think that you should however talk to a good doctor and explain well in details your symptoms in order to exclude first any other issue (even a simple ear infection for instance).

Take care,
Hugs
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:28 am

I would definitely see the doctor just to rule out anything serious. Maybe it's abdominal migraines? Maybe low blood sugar? Diabetes? I really do think it warrants a trip to the doctor. Let us know what you find out.
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryAnneLive Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:15 pm

I was sick as a dog last year, apart from the usual and it turned out the be a bacterial overgrowth of my small intestine. Weird I know.

hope it gets better. I'd go see the doc.

M
MaryAnneLive
MaryAnneLive

Back to top Go down

Post  justmeK Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:55 am

Going to the doctor Wednesday so hopefully they can start to try to figure out why I have been feeling this way.
justmeK
justmeK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down