migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

migrainesurgery videos

Go down

migrainesurgery videos Empty migrainesurgery videos

Post  migrainepoints Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:08 am

migraine surgery videos :
https://www.youtube.com/migrainesurgery
also you can listen to the first roumanian song.

migrainepoints

Back to top Go down

migrainesurgery videos Empty Re: migrainesurgery videos

Post  migrainepoints Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:39 am

Migraine surgery and self treating

During my work as neurosurgeon in Ibn Al Nafis hospital in Damascus in 1998 I discovered migraine point's that can stop completely migraine headaches when I close the artery existing under the skin in this area.
This truth gave me 2 ways to cure migraine: surgical treatment under a local anesthesia and self treating of migraine headaches by using a pressure points devices that can easy done by migraine patients.
Migraine point's gave the answer about which arteries causes migraine headaches.
In spite of complexity of migraine as a disease but only the extra cranial arteries are responsabile of the headaches of all kinds of migraine.
During the pressure on the temporal artery (before the bifurcation into temporal and parietal ) you will see how all migraine headache will stop immediately and the reds eyes became into normal color and the nausea also will stop.
Also in case of basilar migraine all the headache will stop when we close the occipital artery near the magnums occipital prominence .
So the pressure point's test show us the way to understand and to cure migraine patient's.
The intra cranial arteries participate in producing of the aura and all the accompanied symptoms of migraine.
Conclusion
Migraine is an allergic reaction in response to an internal or external factor. As other different cases of allergy that produces a skin's inflammation including remarkable vaso dilation, migraine also working in the same way that cause an active (increases the wall of the vessels ) extra cranial vasodilatation which lead to the pain stage of migraine. As in herniated disc when the mechanics affect on the nerve lead to appear pain in all the spread area of the affected nerve ( the inflammation inside the wall of the artery makes a mechanic streach on the nervous branches surrounded the vessels ) that cause the pulsative pain of migraine.
As in the herniated disc surgery we removes the mechanic effect of the disease also in migraine surgery I remove the mechanics effects of the disease.
For migraine patients who don't want the surgery they can stop migraine headaches by using migraine pressure points devices that can easy be done by migraine patients at home as shown by my video on the internet entitled ( how to do migraine device ).
Reference
Www.youtub.com/migrainesurgery
Www.medicalvideos.us/videos-1719-how-to-do-migraine-device
Www.medicalvideos.us/play.pho?vid=1963

migrainepoints

Back to top Go down