migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCIENCE IS FAILED TO REMOVE MIGRAINE as well as humanity

4 posters

Go down

SCIENCE IS FAILED TO REMOVE MIGRAINE as well as humanity Empty SCIENCE IS FAILED TO REMOVE MIGRAINE as well as humanity

Post  shakil123456 Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:06 am

It is my experience that death is only medicine to get rid of Migraine.  All medicine companies are making huge money. Can any body tell me the name of  cheapest medicine for migraine. Which company provide free of cost medicine only for Migraine pain . Answer is no company. No humanity in this world at this time. I have no money to bye migraine medicine. So I am waiting for death. Trump  and Bill Gates and others Millionaires are making money more and more. because they are not feeling migraine. They do not understand the pain of others. So they are not waiting for death like me. They are enjoying full life.      Shakil from Pakistan.

shakil123456

Back to top Go down

SCIENCE IS FAILED TO REMOVE MIGRAINE as well as humanity Empty WE ALL FEEL LIKE WE WANT TO DIE WHEN......................

Post  flo_02472 Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:04 pm

WE HAVE BAD MIGRAINE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT LASTS FOR DAYS. YES RESEARCH HAS FAILED TO CONCENTRATE ON MIGRAINE CAUSES AND CURES AS MUCH AS OTHER DISEASES HONEY. THERE IS MANY TIMES IN MY 40 YEAR STRUGGLE WITH MIGRAINES THAT ARE CONSTANT AND HAVE RULED MY LIFE SO THAT I WISHED TO DIE TOO.THE MEDICATIONS THAT ARE SO EXPENSIVE SELDOM WORK FOR ME BUT I AM TRYING TO BE POSITIVE AND FOCUS ON THE GOOD THINGS IN MY LIFE AND IF YOU TRY THAT ALONG WITH PRAYER YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER ATTITUDE. i AM 70 AND HAVE MIGRAINES LARGE AND SMALL EVERYDAY FROM THE MOMENT I WAKE IN THE MORNING AND SOMEHOW I MAKE IT THROUGH THE DAY. THE CHEAPEST PILL I TAKE IS FIOROCET. IT USUALLY BRINGS DOWN THE PAIN AND SOMETIMES BRING COMPLETE RELIEF FOR SEVERAL HOURS. FLO Smile REPLY TO: flo_O2472@yahoo.com

flo_02472

Back to top Go down

SCIENCE IS FAILED TO REMOVE MIGRAINE as well as humanity Empty Re: SCIENCE IS FAILED TO REMOVE MIGRAINE as well as humanity

Post  sailingmuffin Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:30 am

Hi,

I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. Living in pain is never easy and draining and I wish I knew what to say to you. All I can say is that there is hope. I know it seems like there isn't much, but there is. Is there any medication that helps or can take the edge off- pain mods, fioricet, anything. I think it might be time to look into treating and managing the pain you hav rather than looking for preventatives.

You are right- despite everything we have accomplished in medical treatment there are very few effective treatments for migraine and it is not a disease that gets a lot for research. The majority of the mess used to treat it were deigned for omething else and many are used off label. It is also hard to find a dr who is willing to treat the pain of migraine without trying a hundred things that don't work before treating with what does. I will say this, several years ago, I was in your position then 8 finally found a doctor who would help I have an implanted nerve simulator, am on pain management and Botox every three months. All of these have helped. I hope you can find some relief. So sorry you are in a dark place, but we are here for you if you need to vent or talk.

Pain free days
Sailing
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

SCIENCE IS FAILED TO REMOVE MIGRAINE as well as humanity Empty Re: SCIENCE IS FAILED TO REMOVE MIGRAINE as well as humanity

Post  pigpen Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:24 pm

I am a 40 year migraine sufferer, male, and have not been on here for awhile. The years of time that I tried to solve the riddle were for nothing. The only thing that works for me is narcotic pain meds and something to help with vomiting. I have not found a doctor yet who will prescribe adequate meds to help with all my migraines. I have finally gotten SS disability, after 3 years of trying, for migraines and some back problems.

pigpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down