migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cefaly migraine pain relief....anyone used?

5 posters

Go down

Cefaly migraine pain relief....anyone used? Empty Cefaly migraine pain relief....anyone used?

Post  myheadhurts Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:54 am

As all drugs have failed to give me any relief for migraine (my doctor has told me he is out of options!) and as my migraines have now increased to one per week....I was wondering has anyone had any success with Cefaly drug-free migraine pain relief?
www.cefaly.ca
myheadhurts
myheadhurts

http://www.zonacrypt.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Cefaly migraine pain relief....anyone used? Empty Re: Cefaly migraine pain relief....anyone used?

Post  Kem10 Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:19 am

Some here have had good results with Cefaly. I did not find it helpful but don't let that discourage you, it seems worth trying.
Kem10
Kem10

Back to top Go down

Cefaly migraine pain relief....anyone used? Empty Re: Cefaly migraine pain relief....anyone used?

Post  Migrainegirl Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:50 am

I did very well with it. After about 5 months of using it I was feeling so well I stopped taking all supplements and stopped using it also. All was well for about 3 months, then things started going down hill again. October through December I was back to around 40% migraines again. So starting January 1 I have been using my Cefaly again daily. I have had only 2 days of headaches, early on, and those were pretty mild.

So yes, I think it helps a lot!
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  myheadhurts Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:03 pm

thanks for the replies, I'm actually trying to see if my neurologist can help in some way fund this type of electrical shock treatment, if not I will consider buying but as it is an expensive purchase I would hope it would help in some way
myheadhurts
myheadhurts

http://www.zonacrypt.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:55 am

MHH -

Several of us have discussed the Cefaly so do a search on it to see what all came up. Mine didn't take the migraines away completely but just knocked them down a little. I don't get them as bad or as often and if I don't use it a couple of days I see a difference.

I posted that they show up in eBay from time to time. Still expensive but not as bad as what you pay for a new one. It's worth a try.

Look for the tricks on keeping the gel pads going longer between replacing them. If you treat them carefully, you can extend the life. Good luck.

-Cathy

Cathy

Back to top Go down

Post  lorente Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:25 pm

I've had great success with it and compiled a year's worth of statistics for my doctor, which I also printed here:

[url=https://migrainepage.forumotion.net/t4365-1-year-on-cefaly-stats]

If I didn't insert the link correctly, or if it doesn't work, just go to the second discussion page on this forum and look for my post called 1 Year on Cefaly Stats, or do a search.

My observations about Cefaly:

1. Read the booklet that comes with Cefaly before you use it.

2. You have to use it every day whether you have a migraine or not. It won't work as well -- and maybe not much at all -- if I only wait until I have a migraine to use it.

3. It took 1 to 2 weeks of daily use before I noticed it was helping. Be patient.

4. It has been a godsend for me. If it stopped working tomorrow, I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

Best of luck.

Carol

lorente

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down