migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study about migraine prevention with Acetium

2 posters

Go down

Study about migraine prevention with Acetium Empty Study about migraine prevention with Acetium

Post  brodam Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:54 am

Hi all!

A Finnish biomed company Biohit Healthcare is conducting a study about migraine prevention with their product called Acetium. Acetium is a fully natural product (contains L-cysteine) which dissolves in a patented way in stomach.

Very promising results already found in several example cases (page 19). If you are suffering from migraine attacks you might want to read through this study:

Edit: cause I'm a new member I can't post links but google for 'Biohit migraine study' and you should find the document.

And yes, I am a Biohit share holder and doing some advertising but I have also seen how bad life can be with migraine. Acetium probably doesn't help everyone with migraine but it has already given help to some people so maybe it's at least worth trying.

brodam

Back to top Go down

Study about migraine prevention with Acetium Empty L-cysteine

Post  dxsin Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:30 pm

The active ingredient of Acetium is L-cysteine, therefore any L-cysteine product might help in some extent. According to the published Acetium patent details, Acetium's L-cysteine dissolves slowly into the gastric fluid, efficiently binding acetaldehyde.

It'll be interesting to hear about the results of the migraine research.

dxsin

Back to top Go down

Study about migraine prevention with Acetium Empty Clinical trials starting in May 2014

Post  dxsin Sun May 04, 2014 5:58 am

The trials mentioned in the original post are starting now in May.

http://www.biohithealthcare.com/feed/news/166/biohit-oyj-starts-two-clinical-trials-with-acetium-capsule-for-prevention-of-migraine-type-headache

dxsin

Back to top Go down

Study about migraine prevention with Acetium Empty Acetium clinical trials completed

Post  dxsin Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:36 pm

The clinical trials for using Acetium in migraine prevention have been completed. A summary of the results can be found here: http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/08/09/1899925/0/en/Two-clinical-trials-with-Acetium-capsule-for-prevention-of-migraine-type-headache-have-been-concluded.html

dxsin

Back to top Go down

Study about migraine prevention with Acetium Empty Re: Study about migraine prevention with Acetium

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down