migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange pins and needles / numbness sensations for a week

2 posters

Go down

Strange pins and needles / numbness sensations for a week Empty Strange pins and needles / numbness sensations for a week

Post  richyf Mon May 06, 2013 10:59 am

I have a pretty long story with migraine but just to give you a brief overview. I am male, 28 years old and have been suffering with unsteadiness / vertigo / disequilibrium for the past year. The neurologists attribute this to Migraine associated vertigo. This in itself is a pretty difficult condition to deal with.

For the last week I have had a weird pins and needless and numb sensation down the right side of my body and also some head pressure. I have had similar symptoms in the past but not without a headache or other visual disturbances.

Has anybody else suffered with something similar? I really hope it doesn't last much longer!

richyf

Back to top Go down

Strange pins and needles / numbness sensations for a week Empty Re: Strange pins and needles / numbness sensations for a week

Post  Don13 Mon May 06, 2013 5:47 pm

I think it's best to get the numbness checked out, new symptoms should always be looked into especially symptoms like this. Get second opinions, I know when I have been to ER one of the first questions they ask me is do I have any numbness. hope it's better soon.

Don13

Back to top Go down