migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting for Excederine Migraine to work

4 posters

Go down

Waiting for Excederine Migraine to work Empty Waiting for Excederine Migraine to work

Post  Stillhurtin Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:01 am

Could be like digging a hole to China, I know...lol. BUT, I am forcing myself not to take Hydrocodone today, or the next two days, as b/c my M have been so bad lately I have been using it almost daily, and that is what the script I was given for post-surgical pain is. I don't want to have to take crazy amounts to get relief after surgery, so I'm taking a cleansing hiatus. Of course, however, mother nature is messing with me and this weather front/snow has me in bad shape.

So,come on Excederine.....even a lil relief would help me get through my work day!!! Sad

I don't use Triptans and the Ergot I have knocks me out so I don't use it at work. Ughhh!!

K..

Hope you guys are having a pain-free day! Smile
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Excederine Migraine to work Empty Re: Waiting for Excederine Migraine to work

Post  LG Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:22 am

I'm right with you! I have nothing until friday! My appointment is then and my office wont call anything in for me. I'm loving up advil and coffee instead agrhh. It is my Anniversary today, I so wanted it to be perfect. Ahh well...
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Excederine Migraine to work Empty Re: Waiting for Excederine Migraine to work

Post  Paradox Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Of all the OTC's Excedrin MIgraine is the one I have the most success with.

Yes, I'm holding back today too. I still have plenty but last week was such a doozy I want to give my body a narcotic break.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:23 pm

They dont touch my migraines. They do sometimes help the "other" pain I have, but take up to 2 hours to work. But migraines its Triptans or nothing.
I am sorry you are in this situation, to us one of your US expressions....that sucks....

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down