migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headache Trigger Points

4 posters

Go down

Headache Trigger Points Empty Headache Trigger Points

Post  mxgo Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:07 pm

This information may be of interest to some, who feel their headaches may be muscle related:

http://www.round-earth.com/HeadPainIntro.html

Note, that according to the article, some of the headaches caused by muscle tightness have migraine-like symptoms.
mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

Headache Trigger Points Empty SEE HOW BOTOX WORKS TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Post  alisultaneh Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:37 pm

YOU CAN KNOW IF ITS MUSCULAR OR NEURONAL ISSUE FROM HOW BOTOX WORKS:
Hello:
You can read about the Dr Ordon mistake about botox for migraine, from:
http://thedoctorstv.com/DrOrdon/posts/4893-Botox-for-Migraines
My response:

http://thedoctorstv.com/migrainesurgery/posts/4915-Dr-Ordon-mistake-

You can read also my blog about why they dont have 100% very good results from browlift surgery.
With the time plastic surgeons will understand the big mistake in Dr Bahman Guyuron surgerys.
To read all my posts go to:
www.thedoctorstv.com/migrainesurgery

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ITS A VASCULAR NEURONAL PROBLEME, BUT MUSCLES PROBLEMES MAKE MIGRAINE HEADACHES COME MUCH MORE THAN USUALLY.

alisultaneh

Back to top Go down

Headache Trigger Points Empty Re: Headache Trigger Points

Post  milo Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Ali, your posts are tough for me to read so I will ask you the question here instead.

My migraines respond 8 out of 10 times to botox. Does that dx them as muscular or neurological?

I also have massage weekly, so I always assumed I would see positive results if it were muscular, but I have not.
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Headache Trigger Points Empty Its vascular-neuronal.

Post  alisultaneh Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:20 am

Its a vascular- neuronal issue. The result from botox injections depend of where exact the injection was done, if near of the vessels or not. How its done near the branches of STA (superficial temporal artery), the good result will be better.

alisultaneh

Back to top Go down

Post  mxgo Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:33 am

Regular massage therapy also did nothing for me. PT does help me only because they pay special attention on the SCM, Trap, and shoulder trigger points that are mentioned in the subject website.

The website says that maybe it is a combination of muscular, neuro, and vascular problems. I tried Dr Ali's vascular pressure points on the temples and on the back of the head, it did nothing for me.
mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

Headache Trigger Points Empty Migraine pressure points test

Post  alisultaneh Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Ask a doctor to do this test for you, because only 1 cm can change everything. You can see the artery in place # 1 how it does 2 branches, you have to close it before its does the 2 branches.

alisultaneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Do you realize how much variation is in duplex ultrasound?

No one can make even a slightly correct diagnosis even with high grade equipment such as the Toshiba Aquillion One.

Set you documentation straight before you start making coments for surgical changes.....

You are recommending and advocating changes that have not been proven by you or the people to claim that have stolen your ideas.

I think you have some partial genuine claims, however, you are lacking some serious research and background in vascular surgery and repair.

You've never cathed someone have you?

I agree in some principles, but you cut and paste some basic data that can be found on the internet.

By all means, I give you full complements towards a solutions to migraines, however, due to the varying causes of migraines, there is no pinpoint solution, and there won't be one.

If you look to each person's health in terms of their vascular beds, that will give you more data than anything else.

You can't just pinch off flow. I don't care what researcher has taken or borrowed your ideas, no vascular surgeon, despite how much pain, is going to cut off blood flow to any part of the brain based on migraine.

That's the truth. If you can prove it outside of your years of the same dietribe, then so be it.

I will however, commend you for your ideas, however over the years you seem to be doing the same thing.

Advertising for your device......

Last edited by Porsche Fan on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Headache Trigger Points Empty All important migraine secrets were discovered by my work.

Post  alisultaneh Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:32 am

Migraine headaches became a history for my migraine patients.
Do you know that I told my migraine patients to do everything that usually provoke for them migraine headaches, and they will see that migraine headaches will never come again.
If I was not sure I can tell them to stay away from these factors, but because I know what I do, I do this.
You said: (I don't care what researcher has taken or borrowed your ideas, no vascular surgeon, despite how much pain, is going to cut off blood flow to any part of the brain based on migraine)...,:
Where you read that I cut the arteries inside the brain, All my surgery for migraine is in the skin only, because of this, I do it under a local anesthesia and without any kinds of side effects.

alisultaneh

Back to top Go down

Headache Trigger Points Empty Headache trigger Points

Post  mxgo Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:27 am

Dr Ali said " You can see the artery in place # 1 how it does 2 branches, you have to close it before its does the 2 branches."

I know exactly the spots your are talking about. It just did not work for me.
mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

Headache Trigger Points Empty Why it dosent work

Post  alisultaneh Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:04 am

If you have migraine headaches in frontal- ocular area and you close the artery in place # 1 before the bifurcation, its 100% for all cases to stop all the headaches at once.
Its work of 11 years only in this work.
Only in these 4 cases my pressure points doesn't stop the headaches:
1-Trigeminal neuralgia,2- headaches caused by psych reason, 3-headaches caused by intra cranial reasons,
In case of HBP headaches its help just about 50%.
In case of cluster headaches, some of them its help very good and others doesn't help very good, they have to do pressure over places # 2 to get better results.

If I see any migraine case even one case, that my migraine pressure points doesn't stop the headaches completely then I can accept that you have one case of migraine headaches that my migraine pressure points don't help them

alisultaneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronda Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:57 am

I have asked Ali to stop posting a) argumentative and potentially libelous comments about other physicians and their methods and b) advertisements for his services/products. Since he has chosen to ignore my requests yet again, I have blocked his latest user name, yet again. If history repeats itself (as I'm sure it will) he'll be back with another user name shortly. Please just don't respond to these threads and use the "alert" feature to let me know about potential problem threads when you see them. Thank you.

Ronda
Admin

https://migrainepage.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down