migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long do you experience the nausia?

3 posters

Go down

How long do you experience the nausia? Empty How long do you experience the nausia?

Post  Kate Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:52 am

How long do you experience nausia with your migraine? When I've had a m for days, the nausia kicks in. This time it is non-stop. So sick of my head hurting and the nausia........ I need a freaking break.......

Kate

Back to top Go down

How long do you experience the nausia? Empty Re: How long do you experience the nausia?

Post  Brenda Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:08 pm

For me, it varies. Some migraines, I luck out and don't have much nausea, other times, I can have it for up to 4 days. The doctor now gives me Phenergan suppositories which help a lot. Oral medications don't work for me during migraines because of the stomach stasis. If you haven't asked for something for nausea, check with your doctor. Sometimes there are things that can help.
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

How long do you experience the nausia? Empty Seems like forever.

Post  freak032173 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:04 pm

It does seem like forever when it's happening. Time frame varies from day to day with me. Right now topomax is making me not want to eat, and when I force the issue I get nauseated. Depending on how severe it is, I sometimes take a couple puffs of marijuana & that settles things. Other times I need the couple puffs just to settle things down enough for the oral med to stay inside and do it's thing.

Hang in there...we're all in this together!!

"freak"
freak032173
freak032173

Back to top Go down

How long do you experience the nausia? Empty Re: How long do you experience the nausia?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down