migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ouch migrane that wont leave

2 posters

Go down

ouch migrane that wont leave Empty ouch migrane that wont leave

Post  beanieone Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:42 am

today is week 6 day 3 of my migrane. It started as a migrane and a tension headache (tension on top migrane both sides at front tho its moved abtou and its sometimes migrane and no tension or migrane at back and from with tension i feel liek i was hit with a bus as between that and where i was lp'd ), i took paracetamol waited a week then seen doc in week 2 which by the end of i was in hospital for week 3 and they scaned tested and lp'd 4 times to tell me its a prolonged migrane! which i alredy knew.. so iv had :
sumatriptan 50 and 100 oraly
diclofenac
naproxen
nafopam
paramax
donperidone
ompeprazole
rizatriptan oraly
sumatriptan 6mg injections( in hospital)
cyclazine
ibrupropen
paracetamol
tramadol
( allergic to codien, asprin and beta blockers)
this is on top of my regular fexofenadine,zantac and phenegan tablets. also my amitryptaline i was on 10mg its gone to 25 then 50 and now 75 and i feel like i have cotton wool in my head :/

so none of that fixed it im waiting a call back from a doctor who i want to see but will prob jsut throw more medication at me for e to collect insted of seeing me Sad

anyone elses have a migrane that seems to refuse to budge .. iv named mine hendry i figured if its hung abotu this long i should name it lol

*update, aparently theyv re referd me back to neurology and gave me more tablets , Topamax :s hmm back to bed i guess:(

Last edited by beanieone on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

beanieone

Back to top Go down

ouch migrane that wont leave Empty Too long now.

Post  claireh Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:43 am

I am on day 4, dr just keeps me on Paramax it does take the edge off but will have to go back tomorrow if not shifted. Nothing worse than going to get tested in hospital when all you want to do is sit in a quiet room with no light.

claireh

Back to top Go down

ouch migrane that wont leave Empty Re: ouch migrane that wont leave

Post  beanieone Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:19 am

yeh, hospital was like living in heathrow as my i am sensative to light and it is like id have an amp turend up. These new tablets look scarie tho so many side effects ill try them but if they are makign me worse then its back to square one as doc have nothing left to give me:/

beanieone

Back to top Go down

ouch migrane that wont leave Empty Re: ouch migrane that wont leave

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down