migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So bad for so long!

+2
tecky
sherri b
6 posters

Go down

So bad for so long! Empty So bad for so long!

Post  sherri b Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:13 am

Hello anyone who will listen!

I have been so bad for so long, on my 3rd round of steroids, did the DHE 45 for 3 days, nothing, and I mean nothing is working. They have been hard pounding migraines everyday.

I am only part time at work now because it is so slow, I work 2 days, and had to call off one of them this week! How ridiculous huh?

My first neurologist who I've had for 4 years told me to treat it as I normally would. The new one I recently went to for a 2nd opinion said, go to your local emergency room. Have them call me if they have any questions! In other words, neither know what to do anymore. The emergency room was full ( I have learned to call ahead) finally I got some relief from my dear sweet pcp! Something for the nausea, and yes, more steroids, but they are giving me some temporary relief anyway.

Sorry, to dump all this, but life really sucks right now.

Last night I broke down and cried, and cried, my poor husband, I know he worries so much about me, I hate to let him know just how bad it really is. Then of course from crying came another headache...

UP at 5 with one today, treated it and went back to bed, Sleep feeling better now....

Thanks for letting me vent... I know you all are having it bad too. I just hope and pray someday we will all be painfree and able to live normal lives....

Have a great day.

Sherri B! flower
sherri b
sherri b

Back to top Go down

So bad for so long! Empty Re: So bad for so long!

Post  tecky Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:52 am

Sherri B,

It's so frustrating and depressing when our doctors aren't able to come up with something to help us. Hang in there and keep you hope up--something will work one of these days.

I know where you're coming from.

Take care,

Becky flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:33 am

Sherri,
you have all my sympathy Surprised
Take care
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 am

I so hate when I get to point of crying. between that and the vomiting it makes my head feel so much worse. But, I just can't help it.

So sorry Sherrie B. that you're having a rough time.

Hugs to you,

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  LizzieB Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:50 am

Oh poor you, sorry you're having such a rough time.

Don't worry about your husband, he'll be fine. I feel exactly the same, I hate to burden him even though he tells me not to hold back. But it's important that you do share it, he'll survive Smile

I hope there's some relief soon.

Liz
LizzieB
LizzieB

Back to top Go down

Post  02R96 Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:59 am

I've been there too. The unrelenting pain can breakdown the best of us. That's why torture has been used since the midevil days. You'll do anything to make it stop. The thumpers that last for day's just kill me. Especially when the only thing that will take the edge off of them is Norco, which then leaves me in a medicated fog.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down