migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New theory root causes and selftests. English version.

Go down

New theory root causes and selftests. English version. Empty New theory root causes and selftests. English version.

Post  P-H Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:08 pm

--edit-- There is now an English version on:
personalhero.nl/migraine-oorzaak-en-behandeling/migraines-root-causes/
--edit--

Hi everybody,

My name is Giacomo Kosters and I live in the Netherlands. I am scientifically oriented but no scientist. I love the truth and I need your help now for some truth and factseeking on migraines.

Root causes of migraines
Lately I have done some research and been experimenting with 10 migraine which culminated in a pretty complete theory of the root causes of migraines. All possible symptoms and phases associated with migraines are explained with it. All ten test subjects showed more than one of the tissue conditions predicted and migraine symptoms could be triggered handling those areas.
I need your help
Now, I would very much like this theory and predictions substantiated with tests of a lot more people, preferably migraine patients. Since I have had absolutely ZERO response on enquiries to neurologists, research groups and headache-centers here in Holland, I turn to you.

Self Test
This is how you can selftest for tissue conditions in your own throat, inner jaw and neck regions:
See if your hyoid-bone's position is deep in your throat (retracted) and if you can move it forward/downward. Most patients cannot.
Muscles can be inspected by pressing them with, or gently squeezing them between your fingers. See the pictures on my site for the prime suspects. They will likely feel hard or swollen (in contrast to e.g. the same muscle on the other side of your throat or healthy muscles surrounding it) and quite painful. They might even instigate your migraine symptoms. Don't worry, as soon as you release the symptoms will quickly fade.
A complete and illustrated description of my theory and found causes and symptoms can be found on my webpage.

personalhero.nl/migraine-oorzaak-en-behandeling/

It is in Dutch but I'm sure googlesitetranslation will do the job :-)
If someone will translate the article in sensible English then I will be much obliged. I will post it on my page. I can't do it all for currently I am forced to work hard to finally make a decent living after 5 years of very little money..

Your results
Please let me know the results of your selfscan and mail them to the mailadress you can find on my site so I can add them to my research dossier.
If you have any questions or remarks then please also mail me about them.

P-H

Back to top Go down