migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mask Migraine Eye Forehead Massager!!!

Go down

Mask Migraine Eye Forehead Massager!!! Empty Mask Migraine Eye Forehead Massager!!!

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 10:59 am

I purchased the above named item at Ebay.ca It arrived to-day. It is fabulous. In the 12 years I have had chronic daily migraine this is the only thing that has helped. While on of course. I paid approx. $1.60 plus $5.00 shipping. (believe it or not) There is another one listed by another seller for approx. $13.00 plus $4.50 shipping. It is the same item. Both in Asia. This item vibrates your whole forehead. It also has different modes. One mode I cannot tolerate. (you have to play around with it to see which is comfortable for you) Please let me know if you get one. I'd would be very interested to hear how you feel about it. Also, Dr. Robbins, if you see this post, you might like to look into this. Let me know. I had to post this for everyhere. It might help. Gail

Back to top Go down

Mask Migraine Eye Forehead Massager!!! Empty Re: Mask Migraine Eye Forehead Massager!!!

Post  jwar Tue May 17, 2011 4:59 am

Did it abort a migraine? Are you using it daily whenever one creeps in?

Also, is your pain usually in your forehead/temple area?
jwar
jwar

Back to top Go down

Mask Migraine Eye Forehead Massager!!! Empty hi there;

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 12:31 pm

I just received it yesterday. I have chronic daily migraine. So far when I put it on it masks the pain I already have. Yes, on some days the pain is in the forehead. To-day and yesterday the pain was not in the forehead so I don't know how it will work on that. I can let you know if you like? It is just a relief, for me, to mask it for a few minutes. What I am going to do is use it every night to see what happens. Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Mask Migraine Eye Forehead Massager!!! Empty Re: Mask Migraine Eye Forehead Massager!!!

Post  jwar Tue May 17, 2011 12:48 pm

I feel like that about my capsaicin spray. Temporary relief can sometimes be extremely helpful though. Anything to get through the day without taking more drugs, right?

My head exclusively hurts on the back right occipital area. Please do let me know if it helps you with pain other than forehead. I am so glad you found a little crutch - you have been through so much and you certainly deserve it.
jwar
jwar

Back to top Go down

Mask Migraine Eye Forehead Massager!!! Empty jwar

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Thankyou for your kind words. I remember your posts on the spray. I was going to purchase some but chckened out. Due to the burn I have read about. Exactly how much does it burn? And for how long? My fear is that it won't stop burining. Ah, the anxiety that comes up with having pain for so long. G.

Back to top Go down

Mask Migraine Eye Forehead Massager!!! Empty jwar....

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 1:24 pm

I think you're talking about the nasal spray. Are you? Just checking...

Back to top Go down

Mask Migraine Eye Forehead Massager!!! Empty jwar....

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 1:28 pm

ignore post. my mistake. I know it's the spray. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  jwar Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm not going to lie - the burning from the spray is pretty intense. I wouldn't call it "painful" as much as intense though. It only lasts maybe 5 seconds and then it calms down a lot.

Today is day 1 of my second medication holiday. I don't know if you remember my posts before, but I had great success with the first one, which was 2 months+. Then I had an aura so I took meds, and then gradually started taking more meds. I was being so careful and monitoring my usage on the calendar, but before I knew it I was taking meds several days a week and my head has been getting bad again.

Today has been really hard on me, and I could never get through this if I didn't have the capsaicin spray. It is like you said about the forehead thing - a temporary relief. But sometimes that is enough to keep from a total break down. Still not a way to live though. :\
jwar
jwar

Back to top Go down

Mask Migraine Eye Forehead Massager!!! Empty hi jwar

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 3:15 pm

I wish you good luck with your medication break. I feel for you. Yes, sometimes is just takes the smallest of things to keep you from breaking. I feel as though I am on the verge always. As you said, no way to live. Another thing that can sometimes bring me back from the breaking point is an icepak on the head. It can sometimes mask the pain. As it is the pain bringing me to the edge. Have you tried using an icepak? (I'm sure you must have) I remember when you had luck with Pedalex. (I think that was you) I took butterbur for about 4 months. No luck with it though. I'm guessing you no longer take it. Have you tried regular strength Tiger Balm? It's in a semi-large red tin. The oddest of things can save you sometimes. (like my newly acquired item) I have found nothing though that actually takes the pain away. Or anything to allow me to function. Again, know that somebody is thinking about you during this rough time you are having. Gail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down