migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back from Brazil --- Ronda's withdrawals!

5 posters

Go down

I'm back from Brazil --- Ronda's withdrawals! Empty I'm back from Brazil --- Ronda's withdrawals!

Post  VickiG Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:59 am

I'm back from visiting my brother and sister-in-law in Brazil and have really been having Ronda's withdrawals, so I had to post on Facebook to learn where exactly you all went. The announcement was made just before I left, so I didn't have time to sign up or bookmark the page or anything.

I'll write a longer email later about my trip and everything else, but I thoght I'd let you all know I'm alive (just barely after Brazil) and missing everyone!
VickiG
VickiG

Back to top Go down

I'm back from Brazil --- Ronda's withdrawals! Empty Re: I'm back from Brazil --- Ronda's withdrawals!

Post  Brenda Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:37 am

Good to see you back, Vicki!
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

I'm back from Brazil --- Ronda's withdrawals! Empty Re: I'm back from Brazil --- Ronda's withdrawals!

Post  CluelessKitty Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Welcome back Vicky cheers

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryAnneLive Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Welcome back!!
MaryAnneLive
MaryAnneLive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:29 am

Welcome back, I missed u!
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down