migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour.

+10
Anna's Mom
charmed quark
crt
Dawn
HeelerLady
02R96
dcook60
CluelessKitty
chrissypalgal
stevelord
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour.

Post  dcook60 Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:31 am

dan, you and mishkyn should've been comedians instead of migraineurs. i always appreciate irony. pretty much how i get thru life, is to realize the ironies and unfairnesses in everyone's lives, and try to laugh instead of cry. dianne
dcook60
dcook60

Back to top Go down

Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour.

Post  stevelord Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:27 am

stevelord wrote:Hi, several people I know have rapidly eliminated both ordinary and migraine headaches, and I have used it to improve or cure a number of ailments quite miraculously I would say, by staring at the so called random white "noise" created by the television static or snow that oldert tv sets create on the screen , over six years old or so when the cable is taken off or the set is tuned into a non broadcast channel. Newer sets have a blue screen that blocks that random static black dots jumping around on a white screen which is "white noise".

One woman who tried it had had a literally continuous, so she said, migraine of some degree for 30 years, due to some kind of structural problem in the back of her brain, and she said that in between 15 and 30 minutes she estimated, for the first time in 30 years her migraine was eliminated. A similar experience was related to me a neighbor who tried it who has intermittent migraines, and also for an ordinary headache in less time.

This works by within ten seconds putting me in the theta brainwave state. I have read that that brainwave state and the alpha brainwave state are the two brainwaves found in the womb and this theta state is very healing according to my experimentation with it and that is also described in many articles on the internet. There is a mildly pleasurable feeling felt while doing this, and it it described on the internet articles, that the theta brainwave state causes the release of pain reducing endorphins which do cause a mild pleasure when one is releasing them.

We always turned the sound all the way off , the sound isnt necessary and even reduces the visually caused bemeficial effect, and jangles the nerves. The overall healing effect and perhaps the headache and migraine elimination is definitely elilminated by being too close to certain man made forms of radiation, cell or mobile phone, flat screened tv set, radio or computer , monitor or modem so we would always turn all that off. We made sure the tv set we were staring at was at least four or five feet or more away from any part of your body for a 19 inch, a little farther for a larger screen, in my experience to prevent the tv radiation from interfering with our result. Also smoking eliminates the overall healing effect but Im not sure if it would emiminate the effect on migraine. Antianxiety and muscle relaxant drugs and synthetic opiate pain killers reduce the effect

PS, if your neighbor apartment has his big screen tv set on within 15 to 17 feet of you it too will elliminate the beneficial effect of this for most purposes, although Im not sure ifi the radiation will also block it effect on migraine

Steve Lord

just googled white noise migraine and here was one listening, a website called chacha which answerrs peoples questions

ChaCha
ChaCha
Over 1 Billion
Questions Answered

"Can 'white noise' give you a headache? In: Health › Medicine & Treatment

There is no evidence that white noise can cause headaches, but some studies have shown that it can help RELIEVE symptoms of tension headaches and migraines! Chacha on! Answered - 109 days ago at 12:12am on Apr 05 2011 "

Steve

stevelord

Back to top Go down

Post  stevelord Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:06 pm

I just googled "staring at tw snow cfs chronic fatigue syndrome me, and went to the first listing, scrolled to the bottom of the page and found this posted by the author of that website. and it says regardng mhry posts re staring at tv snow for chronic fatigue synddrome: (It is exquisitely necessary to avoiid electronic radiation for CFS to be cured , I found:). The following is that author speaking

("TV Static Treatment for CFS - retraining brainwaves
I read this information on a fibromhhyalgia messageboard once and saved it to my computer. Lucky that I did, because that messageboard no longer exists. I have since found a similar message on an aromatherapy messageboard but have not been able to track down the original author.

I have posted this information on a few more fibromyalgia / CFS messageboards since and many CFS sufferers have told me that this unusual "therapy" does help them with their fatigue.

I know it sounds crazy but it can't hurt to try. It's free and simple so please at least give it a month's trial before you write it off as crazy talk! You might be surprised.

Here is the copied and pasted original message:

I sincerely believe this free simple method cures ME/CFS

It is very easy for me to trigger a new episode of CFS due to a unique medical problem which causes an immune regulation problem in me and when I get one of these episodes my immune system is activated and never rests leading to classic CFS (I have read at least 5 different medical journal articles on in which the 5 different authors proposed the chronically activated immune system as the cause of CFS)

To make a long story short I have found that putting myself in the theta brain wave state (the brain wave state of the fetus- which state , according to the internet, is very healing and stimulates the immune system) causes the normal regulation of my immune system again very rapidly and I am symptomless until my next bout sometimes not until at least a year later. But in the meantime you could say I am cured.

This method is obviously free and simple and I can feel results beginning within minutes and continued staring cures the problem and I am betting from what I know about this that it will cure many if not most CFS cases and that you will know almost right away if it is going to work because you will start to feel better within a few minutes= so I do hope some of you will try this.

Just unhook the cable or change the channel on the tv by using the knob attached to the tv set until you get a non broadcasting channel with no bleedthrough images-just pure snow or static. TURN THE IRRITATING SOUND ALL THE WAY OFF as it detracts for the response. Just stare at the static. ......

So thats it

Steve Lord" Unquote)

Steve

stevelord

Back to top Go down

Post  mamak Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:35 am

charmed quark wrote:

However, watching the noise after the station signed off ( remember the scene in Poltergeist? )
Maybe you're on to something here..."it's the TV people" who cure it. Either that or the gooey crap you come out of the "TV vortex" covered in! Laughing

mamak

Back to top Go down

Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour. - Page 2 Empty I have found the truth doctors don't know

Post  Lacofwater Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:28 pm

I have read so many post where your common doctor cannot help you. They spend your insurance money and tell their insider joke. What joke you ask? well this one! we don't know how to fix you, that is why we call it a medical "practice". Ha ha ha. Stop being a guinea pig and paying for it!
Lie number one:
Your doctor knows best.

The truth:
The body need proper nutrition and then it will heal itself. (doctors only sell drugs, they get commissions, they do not understand nutrition) When you drive down the road and your check engine light comes on, Do you smash it out so you do not have to see it. Or do you check the engine?

A head ache (any kind) is you body's check engine light. What does it mean? It means, HEY YOU! I AM RUNNING OUT OF WATER and THE MINERAL MAGNESIUM! But no one told you that, and the doctor does not know that so you smash out the light with an aspirin or Tylenol until the body slowly recovers.

The next big lie:
You need to drink liquids.

Not Liquids! WATER!!!! ( notice I am not selling any liquid product, gatorade, slash etc) Gas is a liquid, pop is a liquid, coffee and tea, etc. The body need pure clean water to move out the toxins from the body. Water with out chlorine and Florine. Not that bottled water crap. Check the label: BOTTLED FROM x x x x CITY MUNICIPAL WATER Source. Get a good water filter somewhere and drink clean water.

Lie Number three:
Mineral supplements in general

Most mineral supplements are NOT Absorbed. calcium carbonate is a big lie. Go suck on a piece of chalk board chalk. It is the same. Minerals smashed into tablets are what? Rocks. therefore capsules of mineral powder are better than tablets. NO TABLETS if you want to change your health.

First there was tablets, then capsules and CHELATED MINERALS. But absorption was still dismal. think of your high school chemistry class. First the atom, then a molecule( a group of atoms) then a group of molecules is a particle.

All of these minerals you see today are particles of minerals that the body has to digest. A human cell cannot absorb a particle, it has to be atoms of a mineral. That is what digestion does. Breaks it down. So a predigested mineral would absorb if you held it in your hand. Because it would be cell ready( predigested)

So you have head aches and muscle pain. You are out of magnesium. What are you going to do. Buy some magnesium that gives you the runs when you get enough to solve the problem? these magnesium particle are not absorbed and pass on down to the colon and cause the runs (diarrhea). Your body is telling you something! ARE YOU LISTENING? I cannot use this form of magnesium.

I found a good book by Dr Carolyn Dean: the Magnesium Miracle. You can buy it on amazon.

I found a good magnesium that helps me sleep, not be stiff and no more head aches. It is called Angstrom magnesium. Just google angstrom magnesium and you will find it.

Atoms of magnesium. Absorbed completely by the body. No diarrhea because it absorbes higher up in the system.
Cost more than other magnesiums, but what are you thinking cheaper that does not work is better than something that does work?

Lacofwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2