migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour.

+10
Anna's Mom
charmed quark
crt
Dawn
HeelerLady
02R96
dcook60
CluelessKitty
chrissypalgal
stevelord
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour. Empty Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour.

Post  stevelord Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Hi, several people I know have rapidly eliminated both ordinary and migraine headaches, and I have used it to improve or cure a number of ailments quite miraculously I would say, by staring at the so called random white "noise" created by the television static or snow that oldert tv sets create on the screen , over six years old or so when the cable is taken off or the set is tuned into a non broadcast channel. Newer sets have a blue screen that blocks that random static black dots jumping around on a white screen which is "white noise".

One woman who tried it had had a literally continuous, so she said, migraine of some degree for 30 years, due to some kind of structural problem in the back of her brain, and she said that in between 15 and 30 minutes she estimated, for the first time in 30 years her migraine was eliminated. A similar experience was related to me a neighbor who tried it who has intermittent migraines, and also for an ordinary headache in less time.

This works by within ten seconds putting me in the theta brainwave state. I have read that that brainwave state and the alpha brainwave state are the two brainwaves found in the womb and this theta state is very healing according to my experimentation with it and that is also described in many articles on the internet. There is a mildly pleasurable feeling felt while doing this, and it it described on the internet articles, that the theta brainwave state causes the release of pain reducing endorphins which do cause a mild pleasure when one is releasing them.

We always turned the sound all the way off , the sound isnt necessary and even reduces the visually caused bemeficial effect, and jangles the nerves. The overall healing effect and perhaps the headache and migraine elimination is definitely elilminated by being too close to certain man made forms of radiation, cell or mobile phone, flat screened tv set, radio or computer , monitor or modem so we would always turn all that off. We made sure the tv set we were staring at was at least four or five feet or more away from any part of your body for a 19 inch, a little farther for a larger screen, in my experience to prevent the tv radiation from interfering with our result. Also smoking eliminates the overall healing effect but Im not sure if it would emiminate the effect on migraine. Antianxiety and muscle relaxant drugs and synthetic opiate pain killers reduce the effect

Steve Lord

Last edited by stevelord on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

stevelord

Back to top Go down

Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour. Empty Re: Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour.

Post  chrissypalgal Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:57 pm

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
chrissypalgal
chrissypalgal

http://throughthewordsofchronicpain.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour. Empty Re: Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour.

Post  stevelord Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:12 pm

chrissypalgal wrote:ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

What is your impression of this method of using visual white noise for a migraine Chrissy?

Steve

stevelord

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Stevelord- a familiar name, rings a bell from years ago, another forum, hi!-
- I am supposed to stare at a blank TV screen for 15 min, or suck my thumb?????????

Laughing

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  dcook60 Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 pm

yes, i recognize the name also. since i've been reading this forum for 14 years, some names do stand out.

this one, and the ever-present guy who thinks eliminating caffeine will cure everyone......can't think of his name, but y'all know who i mean. not worth the time to read their posts. dianne the cynic
dcook60
dcook60

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Lolol Dianne but I think the guy who cured everything via thumb sucking beats them all net weirdos

Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour. A065

He claimed babies got it instinctively - whatever ails them, they cure themselves by ...
you got it, a thumb sucking!

So, if you feel M creeping up, curl up into a fetal position on the sofa with a blankie, and have a go lololol
Should take care of these pesky episodes in no time , hooray
cheers

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  02R96 Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Yeah, just like wearing a magic bracelet will align the frequencies of you body, restoring strength and health...

lol!
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Risa,

Well during a bad spell, I do like to curl in the fetal position and wish the world would go away. Will have to add thumb-sucking to the mantra and see if it helps. Razz

Can't hurt. Gotta keep the humor alive. Laughing
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 pm

I have a sneaking suspicion if we were sucking on Fentanyl lollipops, it would work even better....
clown

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:21 pm

As for the magic bracelet - it can come handy for storing spare lollies!
now certainly THAT can be nicely aligned, lolol

pirat

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawn Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Thanks all for the laughs! That really helped after the pain filled day I've had LOL!!! Bunch of nonsense! The thumb sucking things about made me pee my pants laughing...maybe that will be their next big idea to cure migraines..stare at a blank tv screen...curl up in fetal position, suck our thumbs, and pee our pants...LOL!!!

Dawn
Dawn
Dawn

http://www.greenourliving.com

Back to top Go down

Post  crt Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 pm

And don't forget the banana peel on the forehead!

Chris
crt
crt

Back to top Go down

Post  stevelord Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:37 am

It is important to try this only on a channel that displays uniform random dots with no lines thru it or bleedthrus from a broadcast channel or other distortions.

Steve Lord

stevelord

Back to top Go down

Several people with migraines have told me this eliminated theirs in less than a half hour. Empty at least he's not selling anything

Post  charmed quark Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 am

Maybe I'll find a youtube of random static and give it a try one of these days

charmed quark

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna's Mom Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:08 am

Remember this?

http://www.migrainepage.com/dcforum/discussion/15339.html
Anna's Mom
Anna's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  stevelord Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:56 am

One of the healings I was able to see from being in the theta brainwave state from staring at tv snow was to cure an episode of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, due to that brainwave state stimulating my immune system. In reply to my reporting this this lady replied , a link to it can be seen if one googles staring at tv snow.

Re: I sincerely believe this free simple method cures ME/CFS From prickles on 2007-01-19

Steve I just wanted to let you know that I have passed this information on to many people I know who have CFS and a lot of them have really benefitted from it.

Thank you so much for sharing this information here! I have only just signed up to this site but I actually read this post a long time ago when I came across it in one of those desperate hunts for a cure!

Best wishes

Steve Lord

stevelord

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:59 am

I have CFS and chronic migraine. I couldnt do this if I wanted to.
This kind of thing is really visually upsetting and I cant imagine it doing anything other than exacerbate symptoms.

I think you are having a laugh arent you?? affraid

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  stevelord Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:30 pm

There are pages of articles on google if one googles white noise migraines alleging benefits, one of them on the first page by a woman named Wong includes at the end staring at tv snow to cure migraine but it is impossible to know if she is just referring to my posts on it, but there are many more on listening to white noise for migraine.

However many of these productions of white noise like a fan or sea shores do not put me into the theta brainwave state, what would work for that is listening to radio or tv static, but that drives the listener up the wall and is not nearly as effective even if it didnt do that, for inducing healing in my experience. There is a utube video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-254396095535185418#

that I think puts me into the same state as ttv snow, but it keeps pausing on my computer, my own computer glitch, so I have to go to another computer to see if it matches tv snow for sure. Also if one watches it on a computer monitor that is right in front of him the computer radiation while perhaps still allowing some of the benefits of being in the theta state, will in my experience, and I believe it to be universal for several reasons, create an effect on the body such that one's immune and other healing systems will not be able to be stimulated and thus unless one moved far enough away from the electronics , like the monitor and everything else, it may not work except perhaps some pain relief from the endorphins that being in the theta state produces. I know any tv that gets snow is old enough and wont be a flat screened one such that five feet will be far enough away with all parts of the body for a nineteen inch screen. Note in my lead post here that cell and mobile phone radiation will also interfere with the stimulative healing effect , three feet is generally far enough away for the cell phones Ive tested. . ALso smoking.

Steve Lord

stevelord

Back to top Go down

Post  charmed quark Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Anna's Mom wrote:Remember this?

http://www.migrainepage.com/dcforum/discussion/15339.html

Wow - I had forgotten that. However, watching the noise after the station signed off ( remember the scene in Poltergeist? ), I wasn't really watching it, just sort of listening. I'm willing to give anything a try if it isn't too much work.

But something so simple would surely have been noted and tested by now, and I see nothing in the peer-reviewed literature of any significance. So it is extremely unlikley that it will work.

Seeing "visual snow" when you aren't looking at a TV is an aura in some people!

charmed quark

Back to top Go down

Post  stevelord Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:51 pm

stevelord wrote:There are pages of articles on google if one googles white noise migraines alleging benefits, one of them on the first page by a woman named Wong includes at the end staring at tv snow to cure migraine but it is impossible to know if she is just referring to my posts on it, but there are many more on listening to white noise for migraine.

However many of these productions of white noise like a fan or sea shores do not put me into the theta brainwave state, what would work for that is listening to radio or tv static, but that drives the listener up the wall and is not nearly as effective even if it didnt do that, for inducing healing in my experience. There is a utube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArWY-Ck-CPc&feature=related

that I think puts me into the same state as ttv snow, but it keeps pausing on my computer, my own computer glitch, so I have to go to another computer to see if it matches tv snow for sure. Also if one watches it on a computer monitor that is right in front of him the computer radiation while perhaps still allowing some of the benefits of being in the theta state, will in my experience, and I believe it to be universal for several reasons, create an effect on the body such that one's immune and other healing systems will not be able to be stimulated and thus unless one moved far enough away from the electronics , like the monitor and everything else, it may not work except perhaps some pain relief from the endorphins that being in the theta state produces. I know any tv that gets snow is old enough and wont be a flat screened one such that five feet will be far enough away with all parts of the body for a nineteen inch screen. Note in my lead post here that cell and mobile phone radiation will also interfere with the stimulative healing effect , three feet is generally far enough away for the cell phones Ive tested. . ALso smoking.

Steve Lord

Ok I went to another computer and that utube "tv snow" in my above quote appears to be ok. A neighbor gets migraines and Ihe tried it and staring at it did not bring on anything undesired in her (she had no migraine at the moment), and I had another neighbor look at it too and she said it gave no unpleasant result also and I agree. It gave the tell tall slightly pleasurable effect, an obvious calmness and anti anxiety effect that all should be ale to feel However as stated above one loses the enormous healing effect if sitting right in front of ia ccomputer monitor or modem due to their radiation which can in some modems for example reach 15 feet in its effect on me. But maybe the way migraine, as opposed to other medical problems white noise theta works on, , is eliminanted is not related to the healing effect of white noise caused theta brainwaves, but do to the theta brainwave' rearrangement of the neutrotransmitters etc directly and so I cant say it wont work to stare at this utube video. One would just have to see for himself.

I did learn however that the farther I got away from that very small video, the lower the effectt, and so again the tv snow, the screen is several times larger so is ok even at five or six feet, would be the most likely way to succeed if far enough away so the radiation doesnt effect one, in any test on this and migraines.

Steve Lord

Last edited by stevelord on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

stevelord

Back to top Go down

Post  stevelord Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:12 am

One of the articles that comes up under white noise headache on google is one regarding using binaural beats to create white noise and theta brainwaves, quote below, to heal among other things migraine. I bought a similar CD once , shamanic drumming, and it gave a similar effect as staring at white noise, but not as strong and it gradually diminished in effect until it wasnt very effective after 20 minutes. The google headline said white noise for this site but the description below does not sound like white noise since only two frequencies are used one in one ear and a different one in the other (this is I assume why they say dont use it if you have epilepsy), and true white noise is said to include all of the frequencies, however its purpose is the same as looking at tv snow, to put one in the theta brainwave state.

An article I read too today said the white noise static from a radio or tv set is a picking up the "background radiation" left over from the big bang, so I'll add that therefore it could be said to be "natural". But why that radiation would put us into what is a dead ringer for the theta brainwave state is not clear. I might add that I loaned a tv set to a another woman I know who had chronic unrelenting pain for years from a disease of some sort and put it on tv snow and it was in her peripheral vision continuously while awake, she was in bed, and she said it reduced her pain by half or so. I have found that if its in my peripheral vision it is still effective but only half as effective as looking right at it.

I boldened the parts of the following quote that apply most directly to this thread.

"(Manufacturers name omitted by me in case thats against the rules here) potent binaural tones have been imitated since it's first week in the app store, but the nearly 2000 positive reviews in US store can't be wrong. Nothing comes close to this #1 way to get natural pain relieve, insomnia, help concentration, relieve stress and much more. - Mix with songs on your iPod. "In pharmaceutical terms, mindWave is the respectable, over-the-counter version of binaural beats" - Macworld "..In our tests, we felt refreshed and calmer after listening." - Maclife Now available on iTunes Music Store under Mindwave pro. Perfect for older ipods. Was #1 in Canada, Japan, Italy, Singapore and on it's way in Sweden. Mind Wave is a unique brain wave application that puts you to a certain state of mind. These Binaural tones help to improve the learning process, relieve headaches, help you fall asleep, relax and even get rid of bad habits like smoking, binaural tones are very useful for ADHD. Some people that like idoser may also like this. I have included 16 binaural beats to entertain your brain waves: - NEW! TONES Depression help Powerful Migraine treatment Happy Boost (Produces Endorphins) Healers Dream (All night dreaming) Study Aid Sleep Induction Relaxation Deep Meditation Mental Refreshed Coffee Creativity Boost Focusing Attention Weight loss Headache Treatment Deep Theta - Powerful relaxer PMS Relieve *NEW ALPHA Relax *NEW Relax AirTunes (Can be used without headphones) *NEW ADD / ADHD Hyperactivity *NEW Accelerated Growth/Healing *NEW NEW IQ intelligence increase listen during studying complex tasks. Actual Reviews: Awesome App!! - used last night for my headache and it actually went away!!... been looking for something like this for a while now!. I finally found the only app which really uses the right frequency for the learning mode (theta). The only binaural app worth it ! How it works: The easiest way of stimulating the brain is through ears. Other senses are often used as well like vision. The problem is that humans cannot hear low sounds, which are very useful for brain wave stimulation, that's where a technique called binaural beats is used. Let me give you an example of a binaural beat/tone. Right ear is given a steady tone of 400Hz and the left one is given 410Hz, these tones combine in your brain to achieve a 10hz difference. This 10Hz tone is totally formed by your brain. This can only be achieved when using stereo headphones since the right and left channels do not mix until in your brain. There are four frequency stages: Delta (0.5Hz-5hz) Theta (4Hz-8Hz) Alpha (8Hz-14Hz) Beta (14Hz-30Hz For example: Theta stage (4hz-7Hz) has been found to increase learning abilities. Children spend more time in theta stage than adults, which could explain their accelerated learning capabilities. I hope you enjoy this brainwave entertainment application as much as I do. More presets to come every month. TOP FAQ's: Can I use earbuds that came with iphone/ipod. --Yes, these are stereo and work great. When should I listen to the tones? --Best time is during the activity you want to accomplish. For example listen while studying, or while trying to fall asleep. There is static noise, is this from low quality sound? -- No, these static frequencies are intentional and have major effects on the potency of the tones. I got a headache after listening is it normal? -- Some(Very few) people may experience a headache the very first time they listen, this is due to neural change. Your brainwaves are adjusting causing a slight headache. Your next session should be fine. NOTE: You must wear stereo headphones in order for this application to have any affect. Do not use if you have a pacemaker or if you have epilepsy(visual stimulator in v2). If you have any questions please email me. Support email: jakub@mediahead.com"

Steve Lord

stevelord

Back to top Go down

Post  02R96 Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Geeze, what a mushroom. I thought Alli was bad... cyclops
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

Post  stevelord Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Sorry I posted the incorrect address for the tv snow youtube video above,Ill change it if I can and this is the correct address. Does staring at this video have any beneficial effect on a migraine or headache even though much of the healing effect is lost due to the necessity of being close to the computer and its interfering radiation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArWY-Ck-CPc&feature=related

Edit: I see now the youtube screen can be enlarged to full screen by clicking on the box at the far right underneath the video. It is the first video at this site (this will be obvious) that is the one that I hope replicates tv snow close enough to do the job. It only plays for 38 seconds so one can replay it over and over to receive the longer treatment.

Steve

stevelord

Back to top Go down

Post  Mishkyn Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:40 am

After 38 years of constant high level head pain, one morning I got out of bed and suddenly walked into my kitchen and found a sugar cube----a white sugar cube.

For some reason, I put it on the tip of my nose and then stared at it for 32 minutes and 47 seconds exactly.

After that time, I uncrossed my eyes and my pain was totally gone. GONE.

It was a miracle.

I could not decide how to begin to celebrate, but first I wrote up a list of all my loved ones to call with the wonderful news, then I drank a bottle of champagne I had been saving for 38 years for when this day finally cam--because I always knew that just as my pain came without warning, it would leave the same way one fine day.

Then I woke up.

Mishkyn

Back to top Go down

Post  02R96 Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:24 am

That's weird, I had a similar experience.

I was in my back yard cleaning up a few things (trying not to aggravate an already 7/10 migraine), when I saw it. A brick had come loose from the walkway. It was quite dirty so when I picked it up it slipped out of my hand and dropped right on my left foot!

I hurt considerably (as it would) and as I hopped around on one foot trying to shake off the pain, a miracle occurred... sunny

I forgot all about my migraine. Unbelievable; after 15 years and countless drugs and tests the answer was in my backyard all along.

So now when ever I have a headache, I find the nearest brick and slam it on my left foot. The only side effect I've noticed is now my foot looks like a swim fin and it's really hard to find shoes.

But I don't notice the migraines anymore! cheers
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next