migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Successful 10th Birthday party

3 posters

Go down

Successful 10th Birthday party Empty Successful 10th Birthday party

Post  AZgirl Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:27 pm

We had a nice time for my daughter's birthday. The girls were up late at night, and then up early in the morning, so we'll have to see how my head responds to that. Plus I have a 5K early Sunday morning. It's going to be a rough weekend.

I'm going to try to post some pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hmmm, I don't think I can figure it out, so you FB friends can enjoy the pictures there. Smile
AZgirl
AZgirl

Back to top Go down

Successful 10th Birthday party Empty party

Post  dawn.binks Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:49 pm

well done though that you were well for the birthday! it makes you feel great for the children when you have sucessfully bean able to give them a special day painfree and yes you may pay for it later but you were well on the day that mattered to your daughter and thats wonderful!!xx
dawn.binks
dawn.binks

Back to top Go down

Successful 10th Birthday party Empty Re: Successful 10th Birthday party

Post  Mianna Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Glad to hear it was a good time Lynelle! Those things are important to us Moms!! Feeling good......ALWAYS a plus! ;-)
Mianna
Mianna

Back to top Go down

Post  AZgirl Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:34 am

Thanks. Next up is the family gathering with the grandparents and my brother and his long-time girlfriend. That is Tuesday night, and will be low-key. We still have the tableclothes, beads, and votive candles out as decorations on the tables, and her mylar balloons are still floating (the latex balloons lost their float the first night).

Then finally we will take out to dinner one night to a place of her choice. Her actual birthday is the 23rd. We have accepted an invitation to a Halloween outing for that night, so we will either go to dinner early enough to do both things, or go to dinner a different night.

I am finally getting my head pain back today. Thankfully I was well for the sleepover. I can be on cruise control for the rest of the week, as the remainder of the activities are easy and my husband or mom can be in charge.
AZgirl
AZgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mianna Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Sounds like the perfect Migraine Mom plan is in the bag!!!!!! Good for you! ;-)
Mianna
Mianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down