migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just seen a clinical homeopath/Tonsillitis

+14
tecky
Anna
jwar
Cathy
Senna
Ivy
Mule Kick
HeelerLady
LizzieB
dcook60
milo
alli
theresae
pen
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Just seen a clinical homeopath/Tonsillitis - Page 3 Empty Re: Just seen a clinical homeopath/Tonsillitis

Post  Hal Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:56 am

Pen,

I had tonsilitis twice when I was 19. I have had migraines since I was 8. I had my tonsils removed when I was 32 because they had enlarged and they were cutting off my air when sleeping at night. I really do not believe there is any connection. However, my first migraine occured when I had a real bad case of the flu. Go figure.

Hal
Hal
Hal

Back to top Go down

Just seen a clinical homeopath/Tonsillitis - Page 3 Empty Re: Just seen a clinical homeopath/Tonsillitis

Post  pen Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:36 am

HI Hal,

I am not sue if I got my first migraine with Meningitis, or on a teacup ride at an amusement park.
I recall that pain, and the journey home, it was agony, and I had no idea what it was.

The next time I got that kind of pain was on the Queen Mary at Long Beach.
The horn went off, I jumped and hit my head.....that hurt....

But they didnt really kick in properly like now for abut another 2 years.

Yeah I had bad septic tonsils year after year, but this guys theory looks about 50/50 so far.

Thanks Hal

pen

Back to top Go down

Just seen a clinical homeopath/Tonsillitis - Page 3 Empty to pen, once again

Post  dcook60 Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:14 pm

i read something in the "testimonials" of that homeopathic link you posted in this thread which deserves a comment.

first of all, i'm sure everyone here knows that testimonials are totally worthless....right? yet, we all look for validation and ideas from each other, which is not a bad thing.

re: the one about eczema. i had a horrible case of SOMETHING (variously diagnosed as eczema, keratoderma, dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.) for 25 years. on the bottom of my right foot, and the palm of my right hand.

tried every remedy and kind of doctor known to man and woman. most things made it worse. when i finally gave up and left it alone, it went away. truly. that's why dermatological testimonials are especially worthless..........these conditions often come and go for no apparent or discernible reasons. dianne
dcook60
dcook60

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Dianne, Hey, thanks for looking at it. Not sue if anyone else has but you are the only one to comment.
How I came across this guy is because of my daughters IBS.
Popped up on Twitter actually. I do know of some of the testimonials as the guy only lives 20miles from me.
However, I agree that usually we can pretty much ignore them.

Skin problems, I totally agree. My husband had awful urticaria, and was on anti histamines for years.
I figured if they were working he wouldn't still need them so I weaned him of them.
He still has a bit of itching and has to be careful like when he cuts back the ivy, but he is self healed and no more medication.

Not a skin problem, but I also did it when he suddenly became intolerant of bananas which he loves.
Started to give him belly ache. So he stopped them for about 2 months and then i would give him a little each time I had one.
First off he got the pain, but over time it got less. Now he eats a banana every day no problem. Self healing...it does happen.

As my healer friend Irene always told me, nothing stays the same. Mind you I dont know of anyone self healing from migraine do you? Sad

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hal Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Pen,

I self healed from my migraines. I cut my head off. Laughing

After the pain was gone, I just screwed it back on.

Still have my headache from Saturday morning.

Hal
Hal
Hal

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:23 am

Hal,

I love your sense of humor! You never fail to make me smile despite the migraines. flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:12 am

Hal, how did you know when the pain had gone??

lol!

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hal Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:39 am

Hmmm? I know, I'm psychic. Laughing
Hal
Hal

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:41 am

Hal wrote:Hmmm? I know, I'm psychic. Laughing

Ha!! OK good answer. Hope your Saturday head improves soon.

sunny

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:41 am

Hal,

Can you give me step by step instructions on how to do that? lol! So many days I want to cut it off but it's the getting it back on that I'm more worried about. I would like to get it straight too - not cocked off to one side.
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Hal Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:26 am

Well, first you take a very dull knife and start .......

It just take years of practice and a very good plastic surgeon. You also need to be psychic or you will just loose your head.

Hal
Hal
Hal

Back to top Go down

Just seen a clinical homeopath/Tonsillitis - Page 3 Empty Well, well well, and the Guardian no less.

Post  pen Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:29 pm

This one will run and run I think:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/jul/15/homeopathy-works-scientific-evidence

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3