migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a job today!

+15
AuntieBubbs
Richard
moominamy
Chinookgrl
theresae
HeelerLady
alli
Cindy*W
dizzyflower
Anna's Mom
milo
CluelessKitty
Paradox
Stillhurtin
LG
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I got a job today! - Page 2 Empty Re: I got a job today!

Post  tecky Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:47 pm

LG,

I'm late in giving you congratulations, but they're heartfelt. CONGRATULATIONS! cheers

I'm so glad the first day went well for both you and Gia. I think it's very important for children to have the opportunity to socialize with other children at an early age.

Hang in there and stay positive and you will do well.

Becky flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  susan99 Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Congrats!!!

susan99

Back to top Go down

Post  Stillhurtin Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Glad it went well sista!!

And Gia had fun Smile

See now you can bring home the bacon AND fry it up in the pan.

Oh my god, I'm OLD!!
LOL

And nerdy Wink

Bye Bud..Rest up. I bet the schedule change is gonna be an adjustment that your M will just love Smile

Ciao!
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Post  LizzieB Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:39 am

Good for you, I'm so glad it went well for both you and Gia. I'm full of admiration.

Liz
LizzieB
LizzieB

Back to top Go down

Post  moominamy Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:53 am

You're one tough lady! Well done for getting through it, I hope it gets easier now.

Amy

moominamy

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:26 am

HOw is it going??? Sorry been a bit preoccupied, but really pleased for you.

Pen

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Thanks for all your heartfelt congratulations guys, I really appreciate it. I have been coming home exhausted and reading some of the posts on here and really loved to read this one over and over again...it gave me motivation. It has been a tough week and I am really looking forward to Friday.

Since the atmosphere is very relaxed at work, my coworkers are lazy. They do nothing and my work relies on their files so I need them to look into things for me. When I ask them to, they quickly say no..never check files and blow me off. I am really fed up with it. I found at least 10 files that I was looking for on their desks today, all of which I had asked for.

My boss just says they are "lazy asses". Nice, right? This stresses me out, in turn causes migraines. I have to figure out a way around this because although I am not getting MOH, I am taking too much medication. I have a lot on my shoulders and I need to find a new solution. I hope things settle soon but I can't afford to loose the job. All I am doing in regards to my migraines is thanking everything I have that my fioricet works.

As far as my daughter in daycare goes, she comes home cranky and exhausted every day so I think she needs some adjusting too. She loves it there and is hesitant to leave every day so I don't have reservations about sending her although I do have my mommy thoughts like, "I wish I was with her to enjoy the day and see what she was up to," and "I wonder how she reacted to this scratch and bump on the playground," ect. ect.

She is coming down with what I think is either allergies or a cold right now. I am worried but Steve has time off so if need be I can have him take her while I go to work. The tough part is I was always the one to love her and care for her when she was ill and she looks for me when she isn't feeling well.

I think we will all do fine once we get used to the routine but I know it will take time. I hope this turns out for the best. I am certainly enjoying the fact that we will get on our feet financially again. I also went into my parents attic tonight and pulled some of my old clothes out and found a lot of my old very nice jeans. They all fit perfectly and are just wonderful for work. I also bought new nice blouses for work and found great sales today..most of them were sweaters being the office is always cold. I am super happy that I am getting myself up and dressed every day because I think this makes a difference in my self-esteem and overall mental health. Smile
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2