migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm... Head.... Vent!!!!!

+2
LG
Stillhurtin
6 posters

Go down

Storm... Head.... Vent!!!!! Empty Storm... Head.... Vent!!!!!

Post  Stillhurtin Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:10 pm

This storm.... My head!!!! Ughhhh!!

Can't wait to see the doctor Wednesday... I need a new plan of attack. O have had M 27/30 days since my last appt. Has lobotomy for M ever been tried!? I'm at that point!!!

I know back in the day they drilled holes in their heads... Maybe I'll research that. Triptans just don't work for me.... Soooo wish they did!!
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Storm... Head.... Vent!!!!! Empty Re: Storm... Head.... Vent!!!!!

Post  LG Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm

aww Jess, I'm sorry. I wish I could help you out! I'm sending you good thoughts for your appointment on Wednesday, hopefully all goes well and you will get some relief from these migraines. Feel better, I hate to see you suffer like this.. I love you
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cindy*W Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Jess, I agree with LG, it is awful to see you suffer so much.

Triptans don't work for me either, so I know how you feel on that one.

We are having storms and weather changes here too.

Last week it was horrible. One day it would be 45 degrees and the next 75, then back down to 50, then up to 80.

My head hates it!!

I'll tell you what, research that drillling holes thing and let me know what you find out.

There are days that I would try almost anything!

I just dread calling the doctor AGAIN to let him know I am at my breaking point!

Really wanted to get some help this weekend, but I just can't afford the ER.

Hope you feel better soon.

Cindy

PS...Wasn't there an episode of ER where Green was riding with the EMT's and they were called to an apartment where some guy was bleeding all over the place because he let some guy talk him into letting him drill holes in his skull? I think I remember that.
Cindy*W
Cindy*W

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:50 am

Aw, Jess, I'm so sorry. The weather has cleared up down here, hoping it has up by you too. Did you have any problem titrating down?
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 am

Oh Jess,

I commiserate with you. This blasted weather has been making me miserable too. It started Saturday and I'm betting it will last through Wednesday (I checked a frontal map and there's a low pressure front south of Chicago and it's slowly supposed to move north). Mine isn't so much like a normal M. Random striking pain, but it's gone more into my face and mouth as well as the other lovely symptoms. Namely nausea and sound sensitivity.

I'm ready for a head transplant. Just take out all the nerves and replace them with non-malfunctioning ones, please. Although I've had the days where I understood why they would drill holes in your head. Anything to get the pressure and pain to stop.

I sympathize - wish I could send you meds that would give you relief. Sad

Becky
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 am

I'm almost happy when it just rains for days as the barolmeter doesn't change that much. It rained off and on all weekend and I finally had three days without a headache. I had a burst of energy and got my patio cleaned off and was so afraid that it was a prodome energy burst, but it wasn't. Smile Hopefully when the weather gets better, it will be gradual and I won't get the good weather migraine.

My body hurt a lot as the fibro kicked in but a lot of Aleve and a nap helped with that.

Alli
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down