migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neck pain migraine.

+9
altanloker
Hal
Brent
mxgo
pen
Ivy
Paradox
30yrsofheadache
alli
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Neck pain migraine. - Page 2 Empty Neck pain

Post  altanloker Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:41 am

pen

I thank you for your honest message and apologize for having misplaced my message.

I think you wrote "overtly" by mistake in lieu of "covertly."

It appears that your childhood experiences made you believe that responsibility is the price of excessive love and care. This is why you now expect to receive excessive love and care to compensate your current adulthood responsibilities

Neck pain is a symptom of tension headache, not of migraine; but migraine and tension headache can coexist or alternate. Also, neck pain or any other psychogenic symptom can also be caused by some organic dysfunction. Neck injury is caused frequently by horse accidents.

The etiology is the same in all tension headache cases, whereas it is to be discovered in each case of migraine. Consequently, the same therapy method is applicable in all cases of tension headache with neck pain. I can explain it to you if you wish.

Altan

altanloker

Back to top Go down

Neck pain migraine. - Page 2 Empty Re: Neck pain migraine.

Post  pen Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:42 am

No Altan I meant Overtly. I was being sarcastic. I had to assume I was loved, for at least from my mother, it was never shown. At least not in a way that I needed. She was great with the food and clothing, but no TLC. My dad was better at that, but as a baker hardly ever around when I was. I had a happy but lonely childhood as an only child. The worst aspects were our business and my parent's silences...still cant stand silences. My mother made me strong, but intrinsically I am probably not. Sensitive like my dad, but how much strength is nature and how much nurture...I will never know.

Go ahead Altan, I'll take it.....What do I need to do to get rid of my neck pain??

Pen

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  mxgo Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:19 am

"What do I need to do to get rid of my neck pain??"

OMG, all this time, I thought it was either a muscular or vascular problem. I, now think that it was because I did not buy an Jaguar XKE, way back in 1969 or that Porsche 928 in the 1980s.

And I wasted all this money on chiropractors, physical therapy, and supplements. What a fool I've been, not to realize that I suffered a terrible psychological trauma not owning either of those cars.

Now I am upset, that the psychologist that I was sent, by a chronic pain PhD, for my chronic headaches and high blood pressure did not realize the shock I suffered by not owning either of those cars.

I better cut this off, my neck is starting to hurt, because of the flashbacks that I having about not having owned these cars!

Pen, what a great child hood having all those good smells in your Dad's bakery.
mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

Post  Brent Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:31 am

Pen, Altan will get back to you when he returns from the indoctrination seminar. If he's lucky he'll get to meet Tom Cruise and John Travolta.
Brent
Brent

Back to top Go down

Post  Hal Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:53 am

Alli,

Well, Altan got one thing correct, your are an attractive young lady. However, I was wondering why I have been having bad neck pain for the past few weeks. I can remember once when I had the chance to buy a P-38 Lightning. I didn't do it and now I wish I had. I was the oldest in the family until I found out that I had a half-sister that was two years older than me, but I was still the best looking. My mother used to tell me not to worry, I could always serve as a bad example and my step father would beat me. All of my high school girlfriends left me for other boys and I married more times than Elizabeth Taylor, but I really feel well adjusted. I raised my two daughters by myself and they turned out to be fine women and good wives and mothers so I know I did something right, but I still have this neck pain.Maybe its from looking at this stupid monitor, reading all of this drival and sending these notes or maybe its 'cause I have to look through the bottom of my tri-focals and the monitor is already too high.

Going fishing later, maybe that will help.

Hal
Hal
Hal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2