migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yucky day today

4 posters

Go down

Yucky day today Empty Yucky day today

Post  alli Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:28 am

I woke up at 4:30 this morning with a bad migraine that is just getting worse as the day progresses. ( backspace is my favorite key right now). I had another one of those weird dreams where I am dreaming I have a migraine and then I wake up and it is there. i'm wondering how much I am hurting to be dreaming of how to stop the pain.

I did my laundry yesterday which mean carting it all down to the laundry room two buildings away. I have a rolling cart to make it easier but it is still a lot of work as I wait much to long and end up doing 6 loads.

I usually let my cats out while I run down and load the machines and scoot them back into the house when I'm done. Covey was a little brat this time and wouldn't cooperate so as a result while chasing him down the neighbors stairs, I slipped down three steps and wrenched myself pretty good.

It was a beautiful day with just a little breeze but that breeze did my face in. It triggered a good bit of pain and even with a scarf wrapped around my face, it still was too much. I think the combo of Fibro pain (laundry and slipping down the stairs) and the TN set off the migraine.

I wish I could just do normal every day things without paying for it with pain. Nothing is helping and the migraine is boring through my head, my face and scalp are burning, and my body just aches. I called in sick and am spending the day in bed trying to deal with all this.

At least my laundry is done. Smile
Alli
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Yucky day today Empty Re: Yucky day today

Post  Stillhurtin Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Oh Alli...

I am soo sorry you are having such a rough day. Sad

So may types of pain all exxacerbated at once. That sounds terrible! I am wishing you warm blankets, soothing music, endless icepacks and medication and all the sleep you need.

And you are right. The worl is your oyster when it comes to outfits the next couple days Wink

Feel better buddy!!
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:32 am

At least my laundry is done.

Always find the positive side of things...it helps!
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:46 am

alli wrote:I woke up at 4:30 this morning with a bad migraine that is just getting worse as the day progresses. ( backspace is my favorite key right now). I had another one of those weird dreams where I am dreaming I have a migraine and then I wake up and it is there. i'm wondering how much I am hurting to be dreaming of how to stop the pain. Alli

I dream about the pain and it's there when I wake up too. How weird.

My migraines often get started by the wind hitting my face, especially when it's cold. My physical therapist said she wished I could live somewhere where the temperature is warm, not hot and never cold (wishful thinking). Sometimes it seems everything is a trigger.

I'm sorry about all the things contributing to your pain, Alli. I hope you are able to rest and be pain-free soon, and that it lasts for a few days......

Becky flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down