migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do youe close friends (meaning relatives, significant others) deal with the migraine issues?

2 posters

Go down

How do youe close friends (meaning relatives, significant others) deal with the migraine issues? Empty How do youe close friends (meaning relatives, significant others) deal with the migraine issues?

Post  sailingmuffin Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:43 am

Hi All,

I am very lucky to have several wonderful friends who are helpful during migraine. Helpful to the point that they take turns watching me when the fainting is particularly bad. But I realize I am lucky.
How do your close friends, significant others, family, deal with the whold migraine issue? How do you explain it to others that you can't do stuff because of it. I qould just like some other perspectives on this topic.

Pain free days,
sailingm
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

How do youe close friends (meaning relatives, significant others) deal with the migraine issues? Empty Re: How do youe close friends (meaning relatives, significant others) deal with the migraine issues?

Post  Ivy Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:46 am

Some understand and accept me the way I am.
Others found a way to hurt my feelings and to offend me because of my disease.

The first ones are still my close friends.
The second ones are my ex friends...
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down