migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S people

4 posters

Go down

U.S people Empty U.S people

Post  pen Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Can you tell me if there is a medication OTC there that has just aspirin and caffeine please?
A friend is off to Dallas tomorrow and could bring me some back if so.
I already haver Excedrin migraine, but I want to dump the paracetamol/acetaminophen.
It doesnt work for me, and is hard on the liver.
If you can suggest anything be grateful
Thanks
Night
pen

pen

Back to top Go down

U.S people Empty Re: U.S people

Post  HeelerLady Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 pm

There is Advil Migraine and Motrine Migraine (both are ibuprofen and caffeine). I've never tried either of these and have no idea how they may work. The only other here in the US is Excedrine. My gp recommended to drink a can of soda pop and take an aspirin for a migraine (this is when I only had an occasional one).

Becky
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 pm

I've done a little digging around and this is the only product I found that has aspirin with caffeine without the tylenol.... http://wonderdrug.com/products/es/es_crystals.htm Hope this helps.
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

U.S people Empty Anacin

Post  Anna Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:44 am

Anacin has just aspirin and caffeine- they have different types so it's important to read the label. It comes either 325mg aspirin and 32mg caffeine, or 500mg aspirin and 32mg caffeine.

I used to live on this stuff- now, sadly I can't tolerate any aspirin or ibuprofen. And tylenol doesn't have an effect (except destroying the liver. . . ).

Anna
Anna
Anna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down