migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aura: somebody actually tried this exercise?

4 posters

Go down

Aura: somebody actually tried this exercise? Empty Aura: somebody actually tried this exercise?

Post  Gansil Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:00 am

Hi!
I discovered this exercise in this very forum, but not experiences of people trying it.
I wanted to ask if somebody tried this and actually something happened, because the comments on the website are giving me hope (check them, they are under the explanation).

I think I will spend my next aura trying this instead of the dark room and see what happens. I´m very skeptical but any relief will be better than being half blind.

(I can´t post links! just google "migrane prodrome aura exercise" (no quotes) and go for the second result.)

Gansil

Back to top Go down

Aura: somebody actually tried this exercise? Empty Re: Aura: somebody actually tried this exercise?

Post  Jewishmother Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Please keep us posted and let me know if it works for you. I looked at the website and when I scrolled down to the "flags" I quickly looked away..........my migraines are visually triggered and looking at the graphic would be a trigger!
Jewishmother
Jewishmother

Back to top Go down

Aura: somebody actually tried this exercise? Empty Re: Aura: somebody actually tried this exercise?

Post  Jewishmother Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 pm

I want to give a stronger WARNING to those people who have visually triggered migraines..........I spent all of last night and most of today dealing with the aftereffects of just briefly glancing at this website. Please be careful if you decide to check this out!
Jewishmother
Jewishmother

Back to top Go down

Post  charmed quark Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:38 am

http://probaway.wordpress.com/2010/03/26/a-migraine-prodrome-aura-cure-with-a-strange-eye-exercise/

I think this is the link. I just tried it with a full-blown migraine and it didn't do anything bad, not sure if it did any good.

charmed quark

Back to top Go down

Post  living Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 pm

I just tried this with my aura. Although the aura didn't completely go it did make a difference and I haven't got pain secondary to the aura at this stage. I will try it again when I am in a classic migraine and see what happens. My state this week is different to usual so not sure if I'm a good test subject.

living

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down