migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad M and vent

2 posters

Go down

Bad M and vent Empty Bad M and vent

Post  sailingmuffin Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:52 am

Hi All,

I have an absolutely horrible migraine today. I am also fainting way too much (up for 3 hours, fainted 12 times.) I just hate it and I just don't know what to do anymore-except what I am already doing.

The meds- T3, ultram, klonopin, and benedryl are helping some, but not enough right now. It isn't time for an IV yet, but if it is still this bad tomorrow, I may ask about a course of steroids.

It has been a crazy week. On top of this, I found out that my former sunday school teacher and youth group leader passed away on Friday. I want to go to the funeral. But at the same time, I know that I am in no condition to go anywhere right now. (The funeral is at my church and they completely get the fainting). Still, I know it is one of those things that I just can't do because the migraine and fainting are so bad today.

I don't even feel like getting dressed, which is unusual for me. All I really want to do is stay here and maybe watch something. This is probably what I will do. I just hate the fact that the migraine and fainting cause me to miss a lot of stuff and feel like this. Dora is still in training, but I think I start training with her this week and I will get to bring her home by the end of the month at the latest.

Anyway, it is time for more meds and I am hoping I can get some rest. or at least go with the distrations to take my mind off it- coloring, crocheting and watching stuff.

I'd love any advice. Thanks for letting me vent.

Pain free days,
sailingm
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

Bad M and vent Empty Re: Bad M and vent

Post  Migrainegirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 am

Sounds like a good day to watch old movies. Pick some happy ones. And say a few prayers for your friend who passed away. You'll feel better about staying home.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down