migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home remedies for migraine headache with white radish juice

3 posters

Go down

home remedies for migraine headache with white radish juice Empty home remedies for migraine headache with white radish juice

Post  japetter Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi,all

I'm new here.I’m a student of a university in CA from Chinese .

I found many people here try to find out some remedies or herbs to cure migraine .

In my home town there is an old traditional Chinese medicine doctor.

He gives us a very simple home remedies for migraine headache.

migraine headache remedies with raw white radish juice

yes white radish!!!

if you left side headache put white radish juice 3-5 drops in your right nostril 2 times a day..

if you have the right side headache put the left nostril as well.

note: This migraine headache remedy works great for people who are excessive emotionalism or irritability and excitability (especially when displayed openly). And it does not cure all type of migraine for all people,but it is worth to try.

Welcome your feedback to help us know what white radish juice work.thanks.

japetter

Back to top Go down

home remedies for migraine headache with white radish juice Empty Re: home remedies for migraine headache with white radish juice

Post  abp2626 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:02 pm

I hate to sound like an idiot, but where/how does one get white radish juice? Do you squeeze it out of a radish? Thanks! sunny
abp2626
abp2626

Back to top Go down

home remedies for migraine headache with white radish juice Empty Re: home remedies for migraine headache with white radish juice

Post  japetter Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Yes,of course.

squeeze it from white radish

You do not need too much,just 3-5 drops.

It's so simple

japetter

Back to top Go down

Post  BabySeal Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:27 am

You could probably get the juice out if you grate the radish first then maybe let it rest a moment to release the juice? then press the shreds in a garlic press or something similiar.

Just a guess.

BabySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down