migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allergy update/Increasing the Antiepileptic tonight

Go down

Allergy update/Increasing the Antiepileptic tonight Empty Allergy update/Increasing the Antiepileptic tonight

Post  BabySeal Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Well the steroids started to clear up the rash so they think that it was from something else I was exposed to. cheers

But due to the sudden increase in my breakthrough headaches, they said I could increase my Topamax tonight. Lets hope for no increase in the side effects as well. I had reached a good balance where they were barely noticeable, or at least beneficial (sleepiness, and taking it at bedtime). I am hoping since it has been a long time since I have titrated up a dose that I don't get the pins and needles, because that is just plain weird.

All carbonated beverages taste disgusting now due to the meds, but I drink less soda now, so no complaints! And I have lost some weight on this medication.. and what woman is going to complain about some weight they needed to lose anyway. tongue

I am all out of triptans for another 2 weeks... I am not a happy lady about that. I am hoping to get some samples from my GP since my insurance company won't budge and I cannot afford them.

Have a happy week everyone!

BabySeal

Back to top Go down