migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not tonight, dear...Not tonight.

2 posters

Go down

Not tonight, dear...Not tonight. Empty Not tonight, dear...Not tonight.

Post  Mini Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:15 am

This is interesting.
Apparently some new research concludes that woman's tears can considerably reduce male sexuality.

So it is no use crying: "You don't love me any more". He most ceratinly will not. Not on that night anyway since tears=turn off.

But seriously, look at that:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12138280

I just wonder who thinks of doing such research in the first place and why. Obviously someone is not getting enough sex.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Not tonight, dear...Not tonight. Empty Re: Not tonight, dear...Not tonight.

Post  Paradox Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:28 am

I saw this too, Mini. But some people swear that "make up" sex is the best. I'm assuming that in many cases tears would be involved in the fight. (For me, when I get VERY angry, I cry. A trait I deplore but I'm stuck with it).

My initial thought was how does this fit into the theory of how wonderful make up sex is supposed to be.

And yes, I would love to read the synopsis of the proposals on WHY some of these studies should be run and WHY grants and funding should so be expended on them.

Last edited by paradox on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forget to proof read. Had a boo boo)
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Sometimes make up sex is great, when you are still very much in love.
But at other timess (when the relationship is nearing the end) although make up sex might still be great, it breaks your heart when you realise that sex alone is only a poor substitute for love.

But about those tears?
I was reading article with some interest, since I have a friend who always ruins her relationships by crying a lot in front of her boyfrieds. Because it is her firm belief - and no one will convince her otherwise - that if she cries a lot, the guy will realise how much she loves him, and how much she needs him. She hardly knows a man when she starts with her: Do you still love me, or You don't love me any more, and then the tears, tears tears flow.
Of course they walk...It drives us, her friends, quite mad. She thinks that playing helpless female will make them feel sorry for her, and love her. What a silly logic.
But I will definitely keep this reasearch for her. Maybe this will convince her, but I doubt it. Otherwise she is quite intelligent. Truly.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down