migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you buy a husband who doesn't know what he wants for Christmas?

5 posters

Go down

What do you buy a husband who doesn't know what he wants for Christmas? Empty What do you buy a husband who doesn't know what he wants for Christmas?

Post  dizzyflower Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:46 am

I've spent ages on-line and still don't know. He has made no useful noises about what he wants. He has enough socks and jumpers for the next five years. I can just see myself aimlessly wandering round Plymouth getting a migraine at this rate. By the way I've tried asking him. Any ideas even if they are really silly really welcome.
regards

Di

dizzyflower

Back to top Go down

What do you buy a husband who doesn't know what he wants for Christmas? Empty Re: What do you buy a husband who doesn't know what he wants for Christmas?

Post  mxgo Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:54 am

Tools? I've seen some fancy rachet type screw drivers that would be nice to have and to use.

Martin
mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

What do you buy a husband who doesn't know what he wants for Christmas? Empty Re: What do you buy a husband who doesn't know what he wants for Christmas?

Post  Mini Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:15 am

If you completely run out of ideas, how about getting into your sexiest pyjamas, wrapping yourself neatly with a pretty a ribbon and some wrapping paper and waiting for him under the Chrismas tree with a big smile? This is better then any tool set, or ratchets (sorry Martin, but you must agree?).

If you do not like the idea, how about getting him some nice expensive after shave which you like on him, then you can both be happy. If none of the above appeals, seriously now how what about some books, DVDs, CDs? Or maybe some special sports wear, like running tops, or whatever his sports is.

I always feel that any practictical presents are a damp squib, when it comes to presents.
I will never forget when my (now former) husband once got me an an iron for Christmas, commenting that it will make it easier for me to iron HIS shirts! No he was not joking.

I think good present would be something that we would never buy for ourselves but someone who loves us would, just to make us feel special.

Last edited by Mini on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:03 pm

what are his hobbies or interests?
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  Mule Kick Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:44 am

http://drgrumpyinthehouse.blogspot.com/2011/12/todays-featured-gift_09.html
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Back to top Go down

What do you buy a husband who doesn't know what he wants for Christmas? Empty what to get husband

Post  dizzyflower Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:19 am

I know it's after Christmas now but thanks for suggestions. Map of Terry Pratchet's Ankh Morpork did the trick. He has just spotted me looking at this thread though and liked the best jammies idea.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and have recovered by now.

Di

dizzyflower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down