migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol - what a hoot last night...

5 posters

Go down

American Idol - what a hoot last night... Empty American Idol - what a hoot last night...

Post  hpilgrim Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:08 am

Now I think that David Cook is the all-time greatest in the world, BUT I did watch last night, and I am so glad I did - this guy is my second choice...
62, and still got it..
Not much makes me laugh lately but he did it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GZsbypgT2g

Holly
hpilgrim
hpilgrim

Back to top Go down

American Idol - what a hoot last night... Empty Re: American Idol - what a hoot last night...

Post  Paradox Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:12 am

I thought that was fun too.

I don't understand the flak and poor critic response to Posh on Tuesday night. I liked her. I thought Mary J Blige was rather rude and arrogant.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

American Idol - what a hoot last night... Empty Re: American Idol - what a hoot last night...

Post  Ruth Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:31 pm

I actually found him really annoying, but must say I finished up smiling near the end!

Ruth

Back to top Go down

Post  hpilgrim Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:58 pm

My son told me they were already playing it on the morning rock station drive time this morning..

It's a catchy song with a worthy message -

Holly
hpilgrim
hpilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Almostangela Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:05 am

I was really touched by that blond girl who was wearing that $4.00 second hand dress and lived in a trailer and wanted so bad to get out of that small town. She got a gold ticket.
Almostangela
Almostangela

Back to top Go down

Post  estre004 Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 pm

paradox wrote:I thought that was fun too.

I don't understand the flak and poor critic response to Posh on Tuesday night. I liked her. I thought Mary J Blige was rather rude and arrogant.

Charlotte

I just don't think the show was a good fit for Mary J Blige but I have to admit I understood her losing it. I've been in situations when I just couldn't hold back (no control) and that is where she was. Made me laugh to see her lose it. Uncontrollable laughter is such a joy. I thought Kara handled it pretty good.

estre004

Back to top Go down

Post  hpilgrim Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Almostangela wrote:I was really touched by that blond girl who was wearing that $4.00 second hand dress and lived in a trailer and wanted so bad to get out of that small town. She got a gold ticket.

I liked her too... I thought she needs to go straight to a dentist the second she gets hold of some money --- she's cute, and sings that country style pretty well.. can't remember her name--

Holly
hpilgrim
hpilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down