migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing work AGAIN!!!

4 posters

Go down

Missing work AGAIN!!! Empty Missing work AGAIN!!!

Post  Stillhurtin Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:18 am

I am in no shape to go in still. Head pain is just one piece of it. The ringing in my ears is awful, periods of vertigo, fading/ dimming vision in left eye. Tingling/pain in hands feet... Confusion... and the photo and phonophobia are unberable. I couldn't even be around ANYONE last night. Even the vibration from my son jumping or my dog running by was too much! Sad

I also told myself I was going to try not to force myself to drive on my meds. And without meds I would be in a ball crying. So... Needless to say, I called in again. I feel horribly guilty for missing work, not to manage I am out of paid sick days so this is costing us. Aggghh!!!!

I will call my obgyn today and see what plan b is b/c I am not taking these bc pills for one more day. I have gone from bad to worse since starting them.

I can't evn handle having music or tv on. This is so boring! The only way I even post here is on my iPhone while laying in the dark room and I can tilt it to an angle that gives no glare. So pathetic!

All this unfilled time makes me miss my preMigraine life Sad it's just not fair!
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Missing work AGAIN!!! Empty Re: Missing work AGAIN!!!

Post  tecky Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:28 am

Oh, Jessica, I'm sending you gentle hugs.

You need to take care of yourself first. So, be good to yourself and rest.

Please take care. You're in my prayers.

Becky flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:52 am

It's so hard to keep up with work. My partner talked to me today about staff grumblings about the amount of work I've been missing.

Unfortunately the staff aren't here late in the evenings and on Sunday's when I come in to make up my work.

My partner wasn't concerned about it, he see's that I'm keeping up with my work, but I hate that it's affecting morale.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Missing work AGAIN!!! Empty Missing work again!

Post  crt Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Jessica,

I know and I feel for you. It isn't fair. Whoever told us when we were little that life was fair did us a major disservice. Things are often not fair. It sucks. All I can offer is empathy and cyberhugs. I'm at work today feeling awful. But mine is a flu that has been hanging on and on. It makes me feel miserable but I can still work. And the symptoms are mild compared to a migraine. You did the right thing by staying home.

Chris
crt
crt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down